Bosh or Bargs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mack North wrote: View Post
    Tim... you always say it best! Which is why most of the time I don't even bother...
    Thank you, sir. I'm putting you in my will.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

bosh comes out strong every year, every year he fades. you know who wouldn't want to pay with those guys? Anyone who wants to touch the ball.

Comment

Seriously? It depends. Bosh is the better player, but I prefer having Bargnani. But also, Bosh has a higher trade value so if we have him we could probably get another all-star. But honestly, why do we even bother with Bosh related threads. He's gone.

Comment

bosh cries.

i'd pick him if we had a WNBA team.

he should have a prescription for paxil built into his contract.
          Last edited by heinz57; Wed Mar 9, 2011, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
            Did you see his stats last season, or the six seasons before? when he was our #1 for most of em? C'MON MAN! This ain't even a discussion... Not to mention our record. Why does everyone still wanna bring up Bosh anyways, he's gone! Get over it!
            I think people feel they need to constantly fool themselves that Bargnani is a better player than Bosh to help cope with the fact that Bosh threw the Raptors fans under the bus and is probably going to win a ring.

When Bosh was the lead guy in Toronto his stats were superior to Bargnani's now. Bosh's stats are down in Miami because he's being asked to play a different role that can't always be quantified in the box score. Just watching game film alone of both these guys for years now should be enough to safely say Chris Bosh is ahead of Andrea Bargnani and it's not even close.

Nobody has to like Bosh. I personally don't like the guy after how he handled his FA but I'm not going to stand here and lie to myself about his skill level... I can't stand KG and he's a lot better than Bargnani too.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              I think people feel they need to constantly fool themselves that Bargnani is a better player than Bosh to help cope with the fact that Bosh threw the Raptors fans under the bus and is probably going to win a ring.

When Bosh was the lead guy in Toronto his stats were superior to Bargnani's now. Bosh's stats are down in Miami because he's being asked to play a different role that can't always be quantified in the box score. Just watching game film alone of both these guys for years now should be enough to safely say Chris Bosh is ahead of Andrea Bargnani and it's not even close.

Nobody has to like Bosh. I personally don't like the guy after how he handled his FA but I'm not going to stand here and lie to myself about his skill level... I can't stand KG and he's a lot better than Bargnani too.
              bosh is by and far the better player....... and i HATE bosh.

BUT, i'd rather have bargs on my team. bargs could potentially be a great role player on a really good team.. chris bosh at his best, is the star of a shit team or a scrub on a good team.

plus, the kleenex costs for all his weeping would drive a franchise into bankruptcy

Comment

I'd rather have Bosh. Not even close. Bosh is putting up the numbers that he is right now being the THIRD option on his team - and still putting up better numbers than Bargnani.

Comment

I'd trade Bargnani for Bosh any day. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if Bosh does get moved as he is the most valuable piece they could trade if they want to address their needs for next year.

Comment

j bean wrote: View Post
                    I'd trade Bargnani for Bosh any day. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if Bosh does get moved as he is the most valuable piece they could trade if they want to address their needs for next year.
                    I can see Miami trading Bosh + role players + 1st rd pick for Paul and + role players, in the offseason.
                    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                      I can see Miami trading Bosh + role players + 1st rd pick for Paul and + role players, in the offseason.
                      I could see New Orleans rejecting that.

Comment

I agree. I think they need a Calderon type point, not a pg that scores 20 and needs the ball. The skill level is astronomical, but they just aren't constructed like the Celtics or Lakers where every position fits with each other.

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
                          I could see New Orleans rejecting that.
                          hey no1 thought that deron williams could get traded for draft pick , lottery rookie and a harris. But it happened, I can see the value of players going a bit down by next season.
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                            bosh is by and far the better player....... and i HATE bosh.

BUT, i'd rather have bargs on my team. bargs could potentially be a great role player on a really good team.. chris bosh at his best, is the star of a shit team or a scrub on a good team.

plus, the kleenex costs for all his weeping would drive a franchise into bankruptcy
                            Chris Bosh was one of the best players on the Olympic gold medal winning team. He was a role player there. He's proven he can be a very good role player. He just needs to figure out how to do it n the Heat's system consistently. Star or role player, Bosh is better in either level of responsibly in my honest opinion.

For the record, Bosh got voted into the All-Star game by the coaches as a third option on that Heat team...As a role player. Bargnani couldn't get the nod from the coaches even though a whole team revolves around him. That says it all right there.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Chris Bosh was one of the best players on the Olympic gold medal winning team. He was a role player there. He's proven he can be a very good role player. He just needs to figure out how to do it n the Heat's system consistently. Star or role player, Bosh is better in either level of responsibly in my honest opinion.

For the record, Bosh got voted into the All-Star game by the coaches as a third option on that Heat team...As a role player. Bargnani couldn't get the nod from the coaches even though a whole team revolves around him. That says it all right there.
                              just take my begrudging admission that bosh is better and leave it at that, dammit!!

you're right though. i just hate his ass.

Comment

albertan_10 wrote: View Post
                                Did you see his stats tonight?

http://www.nba.com/games/20110308/PO...#nbaGIboxscore

3/11 FG, 1/1 FT, 4 rebounds, 2 turnovers. This guy sucks. Even Bargnani isn't that bad in 40 minutes
                                Neither are franchise players. Neither are players I'd want to put my franchise on their shoulders. Both are complimentary players, 2nd or third options.

I don't really care about the HEAT. The Raptors need 1 or 2 better players than Bargnani. Hopefully DD, ED, or this years draft pick can be those players or a player acquired via trade.

Comment

Working...
                                X