X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh or Bargs

Did you see his stats tonight?

http://www.nba.com/games/20110308/PO...#nbaGIboxscore

3/11 FG, 1/1 FT, 4 rebounds, 2 turnovers. This guy sucks. Even Bargnani isn't that bad in 40 minutes

Did you see his stats last season, or the six seasons before? when he was our #1 for most of em? C'MON MAN! This ain't even a discussion... Not to mention our record. Why does everyone still wanna bring up Bosh anyways, he's gone! Get over it!

Comment

Yeah, let's not talk about the past, but the present and the future please.

Leave the Cryami cHeat alone.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        Did you see his stats last season, or the six seasons before? when he was our #1 for most of em? C'MON MAN! This ain't even a discussion... Not to mention our record. Why does everyone still wanna bring up Bosh anyways, he's gone! Get over it!
        Good point. He's gone. Wanted to be in the spotlight and is getting it now. This is everything Raptors not Everything Bosh.

Comment

No point Bosh stinks now. Much like Carter started stinking after he left the raps. The heat aren't going to make it nowhere and they will realise that soon enough.

Comment

Bosh is very much a Shareef Abdur-Rahim for me now ...

He seemed like a Legit All-Star while with a bad team, but once you put him around ACTUAL good players, you see that he is NOT all that special of a player.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post

He seemed like a Legit All-Star while with a bad team, but once you put him around ACTUAL good players, you see that he is NOT all that special of a player.
              Exactly

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
                No point Bosh stinks now. Much like Carter started stinking after he left the raps. The heat aren't going to make it nowhere and they will realise that soon enough.
                I agree with your comments, for this year only though. Next year I guarantee they'll all be in the gym all summer to come out strong next year. They all seemed concentrated on getting new contracts and fanfare last off-season to truly make a run at the top guns this season, more just hoping it would all come together. They'll make a couple moves in the off-season and likely grab a nice Center, possibly PG. How could a player not wanna play with two of the top players in the world?

That being said, I'm still not counting them out this year...

Bosh is still better than Bargs now matter what the haters will say. Any true ball fan knows this... Bargs may have more "talent", but it will never come to true fruition! SORRY!

Comment

Beijing '08?? No??

Comment

Beijing '08?? No??
                    Hmm... good point. Touchè.

Comment

Hmm... good point. Touchè.
                      Alright, Alright! *Matt MacCanaughey in Dazed N Confuzed*

Comment

Alright, Alright! *Matt MacCanaughey in Dazed N Confuzed*
                        hahah Thats exactly how I read it.

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
                          I can't say Vince Carter sucks, he just plays when he wants to play. That's the worst damn thing any team that gets him now have to witness...

I'll take Bargs (my head hurts now saying that) because he doesn't tweet (hopefully he doesn't, someone check, please) we know he's not going to rebound and he's even making it obvious to us that he's never going to rebound the ball until the right coach and teammates force him to.

Comment

Quite frankly, I wouldn't choose either, but if it's between the two, I'd take Bosh every day of the week. I also wouldn't base my opinion on one game. Or else maybe we should compare Bosh's game against Bargnani's where he went 5-24 and grabbed 3 rebounds?

For the season, Bosh has a higher field goal percentage, a higher true shooting percentage, grabs nearly 3 more rpg, gets more steals, blocks the same number of shot, gets the same number of assists and turns the ball over less. Plus, he's a better defender. Oh, but Bargnani scores 4 more ppg while taking 5 more shots.

I know there's a lot of hate for Bosh here, but the guy is a much better player than Bargnani. Easily.
                            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                              Quite frankly, I wouldn't choose either, but if it's between the two, I'd take Bosh every day of the week. I also wouldn't base my opinion on one game. Or else maybe we should compare Bosh's game against Bargnani's where he went 5-24 and grabbed 3 rebounds?

For the season, Bosh has a higher field goal percentage, a higher true shooting percentage, grabs nearly 3 more rpg, gets more steals, blocks the same number of shot, gets the same number of assists and turns the ball over less. Plus, he's a better defender. Oh, but Bargnani scores 4 more ppg while taking 5 more shots.

I know there's a lot of hate for Bosh here, but the guy is a much better player than Bargnani. Easily.
                              Tim... you always say it best! Which is why most of the time I don't even bother...

Comment

Working...
                              X