ED Davis' FG% Ranking... If He Qualified: 2nd In The NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heinz57 wrote: View Post
    AGGREGATE is an adjective. you can't add the -ED string to an adjective. the -ED string can be added to a verb to convert it into a past tense adjective.

but adding -ED to an adjective it the equivalent of a double negative. it's like saying "That chick is beautifuled"

(sorry... i was also good at english)
    lol sorry didnt catch that spelling mistake. Just woke up!

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      Not at all actually. You seemed to know what you were talking about, or at least pretending to know, so I figured I'd entertain your argument and see where you were going with it.

But since you just called your own comments 'stupid', I suppose that is where I stop entertaining your argument.
      Your clearly the one who called my comments stupid and to add even more insult to injury you claimed i only write them so people would talk to me which is the equivalent of saying I have no friends.

Comment

DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
        Your clearly the one who called my comments stupid and to add even more insult to injury you claimed i only write them so people would talk to me which is the equivalent of saying I have no friends.
        Perhaps that was out of line. I apologize.

Comment

FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!!!

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          Perhaps that was out of line. I apologize.
          awwwwwww...

Comment

awwwwwww...

hahah I think wwe is still around. I bet our fight didn't last long enough for your enjoyment.

Comment

awwwwwww...
              Just trying to keep it civilized.

Comment

Working...
              X