No announcement yet.

Vs. Jazz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad Amir went down. He could've contained Jefferson a bit better than Reggie. Fair is fair though, it was the guy's first game back. I thought the team had defensive cohesion in this game. They were expected to be blown out but gave up less than 100 points. I don't mind this loss.
    The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority. - Martin Luther King

Comment

Didnt see the whole game coz was my stream was down, but i heard jazz went on something like a 24-8 run to end the game. ***
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

who cares now man, atleast we'll get a better pick in the draft.

Comment

The only way you go on a 24-8 run at the end is if the other team is either a) trying to tank, or b) if they have a horrible horrible coach.

Comment

They're trying to tank now...

it's basically, lets let the young kids play hard and well throughout the game, but after there's about 7 mins left, tanking begins.

Comment

There's a difference between 'tanking' and us just being 'bad'.

I think we're bad. We played our guts out for 3.5 quarters, and ultimately the better team won. Plain and simple.

Comment

webcrawler89 wrote: View Post
                The only way you go on a 24-8 run at the end is if the other team is either a) trying to tank, or b) if they have a horrible horrible coach.
                c) We are BAD. Better team won.

ANSWER: (c)

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post

nope its (d) - all of the above
                  What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                    Too bad Amir went down. He could've contained Jefferson a bit better than Reggie. .
                    How bad was he hut ?

Comment

I think the 3 quarters they played really well took a lot out of them, just couldnt keep up the defensive pressure for the whole game.
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post

Well how the hell did we play that well for so long and then implode? Some "we are really bad, but we forgot that we r not good at the end" kind of idea? That sounds wrong. Missed the last 6 minutes. Complications. You can imagine my face as I turn the game back on to see the winning tip in. Fawk.

It was interesting to watch them without AB. Although I have grown to enjoy watching the defenceless one play, we certainly looked like a fuller team without him. A little short though. And it was great to see Reggie back.
                        I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, hes listed as Chu Chu. I think hes worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name. -Tim W.

Comment

I do want to find something ACME products and try to drop them on Barbosa.
                          I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, hes listed as Chu Chu. I think hes worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name. -Tim W.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            I'll be impressed if they score more than 92 tonight.
                            94 baby, you better be impressed!!!

LOL, in all seriousness though, Good call, we didn't have a single player score over 20 this game, I was hoping DeRozan would do better but I dunno why his shot wasn't falling today.

Comment

Nah Colangelo never tanks and his puppet Triano don't tank either.

We suck.

Plain and simple.

Comment

24-8 run to finish the game...

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                                They will inevitably get into an offensive slump that'll blow the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X