No announcement yet.

Vs. Jazz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad Amir went down. He could've contained Jefferson a bit better than Reggie. Fair is fair though, it was the guy's first game back. I thought the team had defensive cohesion in this game. They were expected to be blown out but gave up less than 100 points. I don't mind this loss.
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Didnt see the whole game coz was my stream was down, but i heard jazz went on something like a 24-8 run to end the game. ***
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

who cares now man, atleast we'll get a better pick in the draft.

Comment

The only way you go on a 24-8 run at the end is if the other team is either a) trying to tank, or b) if they have a horrible horrible coach.

Comment

They're trying to tank now...

it's basically, lets let the young kids play hard and well throughout the game, but after there's about 7 mins left, tanking begins.

Comment

There's a difference between 'tanking' and us just being 'bad'.

I think we're bad. We played our guts out for 3.5 quarters, and ultimately the better team won. Plain and simple.

Comment

webcrawler89 wrote: View Post
                The only way you go on a 24-8 run at the end is if the other team is either a) trying to tank, or b) if they have a horrible horrible coach.
                c) We are BAD. Better team won.

ANSWER: (c)

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post

nope its (d) - all of the above
                  What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                    Too bad Amir went down. He could've contained Jefferson a bit better than Reggie. .
                    How bad was he hut ?

Comment

I think the 3 quarters they played really well took a lot out of them, just couldnt keep up the defensive pressure for the whole game.
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post

Well how the hell did we play that well for so long and then implode? Some "we are really bad, but we forgot that we r not good at the end" kind of idea? That sounds wrong. Missed the last 6 minutes. Complications. You can imagine my face as I turn the game back on to see the winning tip in. Fawk.

It was interesting to watch them without AB. Although I have grown to enjoy watching the defenceless one play, we certainly looked like a fuller team without him. A little short though. And it was great to see Reggie back.
                        “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

I do want to find something ACME products and try to drop them on Barbosa.
                          “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            I'll be impressed if they score more than 92 tonight.
                            94 baby, you better be impressed!!!

LOL, in all seriousness though, Good call, we didn't have a single player score over 20 this game, I was hoping DeRozan would do better but I dunno why his shot wasn't falling today.

Comment

Nah Colangelo never tanks and his puppet Triano don't tank either.

We suck.

Plain and simple.

Comment

24-8 run to finish the game...

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                                They will inevitably get into an offensive slump that'll blow the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X