Vs. Jazz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Nah Colangelo never tanks and his puppet Triano don't tank either.

We suck.

Plain and simple.
    I agree. Plus tanking has backfired on so many teams why would you want to. If I'm not mistaken the worst team rarely ever gets the #1 pick.
    Deadallus

Comment

bloodyhandedgod wrote: View Post
      Well how the hell did we play that well for so long and then implode? Some "we are really bad, but we forgot that we r not good at the end" kind of idea? That sounds wrong. Missed the last 6 minutes. Complications. You can imagine my face as I turn the game back on to see the winning tip in. Fawk.

It was interesting to watch them without AB. Although I have grown to enjoy watching the defenceless one play, we certainly looked like a fuller team without him. A little short though. And it was great to see Reggie back.
      It was a taste of your own medicine deal. The Raps crushed Utah in the third by going zone and the Jazz returned the favour to the Raps in the fourth. Plus after defending the 3 pt line well they basically didn't pick up open guys and let them bomb away.
      Deadallus

Comment

Is it me or our problem thus far is like the miami.....we can't close out the 4th quarter.....the differences is that they have 3 of the best players in the nba ...lol

Comment

KakashiPrince wrote: View Post
          Is it me or our problem thus far is like the miami.....we can't close out the 4th quarter.....the differences is that they have 3 of the best players in the nba ...lol
          The difference is that they are actually a good team!
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

a good team that cries.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
              There's a difference between 'tanking' and us just being 'bad'.

I think we're bad. We played our guts out for 3.5 quarters, and ultimately the better team won. Plain and simple.
              Very true. I agree 100% that the raptors are bad. They are not quitters/tankers though. They can't close out games. That is the hallmark of bad/young teams. At least they were up for most of the game, making it at least watchable. (I didn't watch it)

Comment

webcrawler89 wrote: View Post
                94 baby, you better be impressed!!!

LOL, in all seriousness though, Good call, we didn't have a single player score over 20 this game, I was hoping DeRozan would do better but I dunno why his shot wasn't falling today.
                I only caught part of the game but they looked good at times and they've been showing some progress even if it's not showing in the standings. I think they'll be greatly improved next season. Ed Davis has the potential to be one of the highest impact big men in the league. He can be an all-defensive 1st team player if he works hard enough.

Comment

A team with no shooters (don`t even know the Raps 3ptfg% this season) and one legit passer, the Jazz should have played zone from the very beginning.

Comment

Working...
                  X