Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should they rename Air Canada Centre Too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I hate the corporate naming of arenas... i gotta admit, i do love that the celtics play in the Toronto Dominion Garden.

Comment

YOUNGGUNZ101524 wrote: View Post
      I would like them to bring back the name Maple Leaf Garden even though the building still stands, perhaps they could change name to Maple Leaf Garden... That name stands for alot of history.....since the only thing MLSE is interested in is making a profit it would never happen.
      I was gonna post that yesterday but my keyboard broke.

Solution?

Maple Leaf Foods buys the naming rights. Done. Maple Leaf Gardens.

Comment

Maybe Speilberg buys the rights for some reason. Whimsy.

Jurassic Park
        “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

Balls and Heinz - awesome.

I am lacking anything funny or 'thinking outside the box' so I'll say a big Canadian Bank - minus TD.

Comment

i noticed that in mexico, Scotiabank is one of the major banks there... maybe we can do some cross-trade with them and snatch up one of their corporate sponsors.

Bimbo Palace

Comment

The Timmy's Breadbowl.
              Heinz, I always thought that was funny. I wonder if them Bostonians even know what the "TD" stands for?
              What were some of the stadium names in Baseketball? The Maxi Tampon Arena?

Smush, not to be picky, but the melting pot of culture is the american model. We're a cultural mosaic.

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
                YES!!!! That Bargnani commercial is halarious cuz Bargnani is such a terrible actor and he shows no expression.
                If u watch closely u can see it in his face that the food doesnt taste good. That chef didnt cook shit, it was pasta and sauce thats it.
                NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

It will be called the BMO Arena, most likely.
                  NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Husky Energy could buy the place. That'd make it easier to transition the Raps back to the Huskies. Who doesn't want that to happen? The Husky throwbacks are one of the best jerseys in the league.

Comment

jeff_hostetler wrote: View Post
                      Husky Energy could buy the place. That'd make it easier to transition the Raps back to the Huskies. Who doesn't want that to happen? The Husky throwbacks are one of the best jerseys in the league.
                      That would be all kinds of awesome. The Toronto Huskies.. playing in the Husky Energy Centre.... it just sounds amazing to say

Comment

The canada sports arena?

Comment

No i GOT IT! The MGD(Miller guniune draft) arena

Comment

Jim Balsillie should buy it and name it either

Ballsillie Arena or RIM Center

i find both quite humourous
                            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Ha!

Comment

Also can one of the mods fix the spelling on the thread title?

Comment

Working...
                                X