Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should they rename Air Canada Centre Too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nick wrote: View Post
    Brutalville
    Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    The Primo Pasta Center
    heinz57 wrote: View Post
    Harold the Jewellery Buyer's Cash For Gold Arena.
    joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    hahahaha

CashMan Place!
    That would be all kinds of awesome. The Toronto Huskies.. playing in the Husky Energy Centre.... it just sounds amazing to say
    +1, yeah that would be awesome too .

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
      Jim Balsillie should buy it and name it either

Ballsillie Arena or RIM Center

i find both quite humourous
      That was what I was mentioning too in an earlier post lol . From this forum, here are the prospective names:- Husky Energy Center, Ballsillie Arena or RIM Center, Air Emirates Airlines Center - option A, B and C respectively. Give your ayes for these options which you like and we tally up .

Comment

RIM Dome......

I will apply for work there and when I become employed, I will tell everyone I got a RIM job.

Comment

Beaverboi wrote: View Post
          RIM Dome......

I will apply for work there and when I become employed, I will tell everyone I got a RIM job.
          Ach, ya beat me to it! I almost fell outta my chair when I saw that one!
          LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

smushmush wrote: View Post
            That was what I was mentioning too in an earlier post lol . From this forum, here are the prospective names:- Husky Energy Center, Ballsillie Arena or RIM Center, Air Emirates Airlines Center - option A, B and C respectively. Give your ayes for these options which you like and we tally up .
            i'm offended by your ommission of Harold the Jewellery Buyer's Cash for Gold Arena.

Comment

i'm offended by your ommission of Harold the Jewellery Buyer's Cash for Gold Arena.
              hahahahahaha that guy's commercials are ridiculous
              Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Comment

RIM Dome......

center, dome both work

could you imagine if balisllie bought the coyotes and couldn't leave phoenix because jobing.com arena had a clause in the contract signed and then they proposed that they would only allow the team to leave if the arena was called jobing.com but, balsillie wanted it to be his company.

thus,...

RIM JOBING.COM Arena
                Last edited by LBF; Fri Mar 11, 2011, 02:43 PM.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

center, dome both work

could you imagine if balisllie bought the coyotes and couldn't leave phoenix because jobing.com arena had a clause in the contract signed and then ballsillie was like fine as long as you somehow incoroporate my company into the arena.

thus,...

RIM JOBING.COM Arena

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAAA oh man you made me spit up my coffee, sir.. well played

Comment

i'm even laughing myself and i came up with it.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

center, dome both work

could you imagine if balisllie bought the coyotes and couldn't leave phoenix because jobing.com arena had a clause in the contract signed and then they proposed that they would only allow the team to leave if the arena was called jobing.com but, balsillie wanted it to be his company.

thus,...

RIM JOBING.COM Arena
                      How would you feel as a visiting player, knowing you had to go in the back door of rimjobbing.com arena?

Comment

I'd go for TD Canada Trust but I think the C**tics got it? Or is that TD Waterhouse? IDK, IDC...
                        #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

I like Tim Hortons too. Then they can buy a huge LED display that goes around the entire building, just so they can have this massive Roll Up The Rim animation.

I think that'd be pretty cool.. especially if you're driving on the expressway at night.

Edit: Omg.. just read the rim job jokes.. lol!
                          Last edited by ebrian; Fri Mar 11, 2011, 03:51 PM.
                          your pal,
                          ebrian

Comment

How would you feel as a visiting player, knowing you had to go in the back door of rimjobbing.com arena?
                            oh man you guys are killing me today... ive spit up the majority of my coffee in this thread alone

Comment

RPT23 wrote: View Post
                              I'd go for TD Canada Trust but I think the C**tics got it? Or is that TD Waterhouse? IDK, IDC...
                              The celtics play in the TD Gardens

The magic used to play in the TD Waterhouse Center, but it was renamed the Amway Center

Comment

Tim Horton's Arena
                                Ey! Stadium
                                Bubbles Dome.

Now thats canadian.

Comment

Working...
                                X