Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should they rename Air Canada Centre Too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just rename it skydome

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
      Bubbles Dome.
      it would be a crime for them not to play the kitty rap during EVERY time out

Comment

Chiquita Banana Palace

“The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Big Momma's House

Comment

Like A Bosh Arena
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
              If u watch closely u can see it in his face that the food doesnt taste good. That chef didnt cook shit, it was pasta and sauce thats it.
              That's true, that chef clearly didn't go to culinary school. he should treat our boys better than that.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                That's true, that chef clearly didn't go to culinary school. he should treat our boys better than that.
                ya, btw your profile pic scares me.

Comment

Considering how MLSE is able to rake in boatloads of cash from loyal fans while serving up inferior product, I would go with:

Chupa Chups House of Suckers

From Wikipedia:

....The name of the brand comes from the Spanish verb chupar, meaning "to suck."

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                    hahahaha

CashMan Place!
                    You missed a vowel, it would be called CashMan Palace!!!

Not sure if Scotiabank would be interested as they already have the Scotiabank Place here in Ottawa. BMO might be interested because of their association with TFC?
                    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
                    X