No announcement yet.

Core + 2 = Winning Team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

out of curiosity, who would flip bargnani for a 10-15th pick? where we can draft a big man

Comment

GarbageTime wrote: View Post
      Maybe a bit harsh but his play since he was given an opportunity to start has proven what he is. I really don't want this team to take a chance on a guy that played well for a short stint, and then disappeared when given an opportunity (plus a guy who doesn't even shoot threes yet still shoots a bad fg% is just as unattractive a player as exists in this league). This team has too many players that are good at 1 or 2 things (and usually marginal things). It needs more well rounded and efficient players.

Right now the only well rounded and efficient player is Amir. There's a long way to go.
      Sorry, if I came across as questioning your previous post. I am 100% in agreement. I wouldn't touch Fiddy, er, Stuckey with a 10 foot pole.

Comment

pran wrote: View Post
        out of curiosity, who would flip bargnani for a 10-15th pick? where we can draft a big man
        I think he can go higher than that. Say, 8? I'm splitting hair here.
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
          Matt, dunno if it's workable but Bargs for Josh Smith and parts would be good right (or sign and trade)? I mean they want a true center (I know that Bargs isn't) but paired with Horford, they still form one heck of a tandem. As for J-Smove, he would be very nice alongside Davis. What a pair!!!

PS> I woke up wet too!
          Josh smith is the exact player the raptors are trying trying to be. the supser athletic, high flying, player. he would be a HUGE crowd favorite here...opps, just wet the sheets.

Comment

a few things i have noticed:

-calderon is weak defensively, but still better than last season, he is an excellent ball distributor though, and is very flexible in his role we can definitely afford to keep him for a couple more years, no matter which direction this team is headed, he is not the long term solution though. He is more the "Bibby" of the raptors than anything
            -Bargnani has shown no improvement defensively imo, I would be happy to see him traded for a draft pick where we can get a prospect centre.
            -Derozan is bad defensively, he needs to work on this more than anything this off-season, then next season we will see if he is part of the solution, if not he also needs to go. He has all the physical tools, lets see what he does
            -I hope we draft barnes, a lot of scouting reports say he has the potential to be a lock-down defender
            -Don't look for Ed to put on any bulk, its highly unlikely, I see him more as a PF....a really good PF.
            -There is no Guarantee that Kanter will be good defensively as scouting reports have said he is slow to rotate....but as he is so young im willing to give him a chance.
            Why is it unliekly that Ed bulks up? id say thats number one on his list this summer. the added muscle alone would do wonders for his game.

Comment

no way... 10-15 in a weak draft. we may end up with a total bust. for a 3-7 pick plus something else then possibly. its just as important to not under walue as it is not to over value.

Comment

Working...
              X