Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What To Look For Over the Final Handfull of Games

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What To Look For Over the Final Handfull of Games

    1. Can Andrea Crack the top 10 in scoring
    2. Can Demar average more points than Bosh.
    3.How low can they go? Can Raptors finish 2-3 last in the standings
    4. Is Sonny Money?
    5. Is James Johnson for real?

  • #2
    1.No
    2.possibly
    3.maybe
    4.Yes
    5.hell yea

    Comment


    • #3
      1. Can Andrea Crack the top 10 in scoring = no
      2. Can Demar average more points than Bosh = yes
      3.How low can they go? Can Raptors finish 2-3 last in the standings = yes
      4. Is Sonny Money? = no
      5. Is James Johnson for real? = dumb question. Is he a legitimate bench player that can be counted to play a complete style of game? Yes

      Comment


      • #4
        DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
        1. Can Andrea Crack the top 10 in scoring
        2. Can Demar average more points than Bosh.
        3.How low can they go? Can Raptors finish 2-3 last in the standings
        4. Is Sonny Money?
        5. Is James Johnson for real?
        1. Maybe, he'd have to keep shooting really well like he has done in the last 10 games excluding tonight.
        2. Yes
        3. I don't see the Raps going any lower.
        4. Hell ya! PAY DA MAN!
        5. Sample size is too small to say.

        Comment


        • #5
          DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
          1. Can Andrea Crack the top 10 in scoring
          2. Can Demar average more points than Bosh.
          3.How low can they go? Can Raptors finish 2-3 last in the standings
          4. Is Sonny Money?
          5. Is James Johnson for real?
          1. NO. I'm more interested in him closing out the remaining games with 7 rebounds per game.
          2. NO. I want him to work on his handles and perimeter defense - handling switches and limiting blow-by's.
          3. They can finish low by default. However, the latest injection of Reggie in the line-up has infused energy once more.
          4. NO. It was nice knowing you Sonny. We can dangle you with other players for picks this upcoming draft. The fact that you're getting some playing time now means BC is showcasing you and telling the league your back is fine.
          5. YES. He needs 25 minutes per game. Otherwise, it'll be the Bulls again. Lately, Weems has taken some out of his PT (but as stated in #4, it's only temporary).

          Comment


          • #6
            Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
            4. NO. It was nice knowing you Sonny. We can dangle you with other players for picks this upcoming draft. The fact that you're getting some playing time now means BC is showcasing you and telling the league your back is fine.
            Due to ending contracts, team/player options or early termination options, the only players the Raptors have available to trade on draft day are:

            Calderon, Bargnani, DD, ED, Amir, Alabi, Kleiza, and James Johnson.

            These are the only trade chips on draft draft besides taking on salary via available cap space or the TPE and current or future draft picks.

            Comment


            • #7
              Matt52 wrote: View Post
              Due to ending contracts, team/player options or early termination options, the only players the Raptors have available to trade on draft day are:

              Calderon, Bargnani, DD, ED, Amir, Alabi, Kleiza, and James Johnson.

              These are the only trade chips on draft draft besides taking on salary via available cap space or the TPE and current or future draft picks.
              My bad. Knowing BC though, he's gonna throw money to Weems. The reality is that he's a 3rd string 2. We already have Barbosa to back up DD. Perhaps there's room for him in the roster. I'm just not a fan of his game though - even if healthy.

              Comment


              • #8
                It really makes me laugh when people still bring up Bosh. The man is long gone and isn't coming back. Why pit his stats vs. our guys still?

                Will Vince avg. more than Bayless the rest of the way?
                Or will MoPete actually get more PT than Linas Kleiza the rest of the way this season?

                The point is that it's pointless!
                The Double Champ is here!
                Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                Comment

                Working...
                X