Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multipaul
    replied
    Bargs has the heart of a lion, he's not afraid to take the big shot in order to save the team. Just like GSP, he's only satisfied if he can truly finish the fight. He doesn't lose his cool or focus, and always has his eye on the prize, just like King Tupac Bargs.

Leave a comment:

• Employee
    replied
    This is awesome. The Bargs comparison just means ur looking for a fight!

And Silva as Barbosa...well they're both Brazilian.

Leave a comment:

• bloodyhandedgod
    replied
    Andrea Bargnani as GSP.

:blink:

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    replied
    Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
    I should have guessed it was your thread Multipaul. Whats up man? You've got some good ideas. Some are a little off like Bargnani being Fearless lol. But hey good effort man. Like the thread.

P.S. I used to like wresting as a kid but grew out of it. Now im starting to get back into it here and there cause they've brought back some big stars.
    That be true, The Rock, aka Bargs, Austin, aka Reggie, and Triple H, aka...ummm...ok no one, are back!

Leave a comment:

• Ambidextrious
    replied
    I should have guessed it was your thread Multipaul. Whats up man? You've got some good ideas. Some are a little off like Bargnani being Fearless lol. But hey good effort man. Like the thread.

P.S. I used to like wresting as a kid but grew out of it. Now im starting to get back into it here and there cause they've brought back some big stars.

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    replied
    Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    Umm, not to steal your thunder but I was thinking of the Raps as WWE Characters, the starting five as the Village People or the Jacksons. I was also thinking of the Raps as Canadian Prime Ministers, Justice League Superheroes, "What-Occupation-Can-They-Do-If-They're-Not-Ballers", etc. The list goes on-and-on.
    King Sheamus!

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    Umm, not to steal your thunder but I was thinking of the Raps as WWE Characters, the starting five as the Village People or the Jacksons. I was also thinking of the Raps as Canadian Prime Ministers, Justice League Superheroes, "What-Occupation-Can-They-Do-If-They're-Not-Ballers", etc. The list goes on-and-on.
    Can you do all of those, please and thank you. hahah

Leave a comment:

• Balls of Steel
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    replied
    Multipaul wrote: View Post
    MMA and hoops are very different, individual vs team sports, but both require grit, tenacity, and dedication, as well as the ability to overcome adversity and overwhelming odds.

The Raptors share alot of similarities with MMA fighters. Here is my take, what do you guys think:

Bargs- GSP: multi talented, diverse, born champion, fearless

Jose- Uriah Faber: short, getting old, still got skills, needs to switch weight classes (teams)

Derozan- Jon Bones Jones: young, infinitely talented, getting better with each match

J Johnson- J Johnson: the man is who he is , and he can throw down already.

A Johnson- Kimbo Slice: tough, sloppy, flashes of brilliance but can get shutdown easily

J Bayless- Gegard Mousasi: fast, talented, multi faceted, future big league champ

A Ajinca- Stefan Struve- tall, lanky, packs a 1-2 punch and is underrated

E Davis- Brock Lesnar- a beast, still new to the game, lots of potential, hard nosed

L Barbosa- Anderson Silva- phenom, explosive, equal parts exhilerating and agitating

S Weems- Nate Diaz- mildly entertaining, not a starter, talks trash

Solomon Alabi- Melvin Manhouf- had success in other leagues

Joey Dorsey- Matt Mittrione- sleeper hit, getting better, needs more burn

Linas Kleiza- Dennis Siver- European, bulky, hits hard, needs some more burn too

Julian Wright- Shinya Aoki- quick, crafty, can tap you out in different ways
    OOPS:

Reggie: Alistair Overeem, the Demolition Man

Leave a comment:

• DoNDaDDa
    replied
    Multipaul wrote: View Post
    MMA and hoops are very different, individual vs team sports, but both require grit, tenacity, and dedication, as well as the ability to overcome adversity and overwhelming odds.

The Raptors share alot of similarities with MMA fighters. Here is my take, what do you guys think:

Jose- Uriah Faber: short, getting old, still got skills, needs to switch weight classes (teams)

Derozan- Jon Bones Jones: young, infinitely talented, getting better with each match

A Johnson- Kimbo Slice: tough, sloppy, flashes of brilliance but can get shutdown easily

J Bayless- Gegard Mousasi: fast, talented, multi faceted, future big league champ

E Davis- Brock Lesnar- a beast, still new to the game, lots of potential, hard nosed

L Barbosa- Anderson Silva- phenom, explosive, equal parts exhilerating and agitating

Linas Kleiza- Dennis Siver- European, bulky, hits hard, needs some more burn too

your Bargnani Delusions never cease to amaze me.... he is none of what u listed...

& u missed Reggie Aka Kimbo Slice LOL

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Good to have you back, MultiPaul.

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    started a topic Raptors MMA- Bargs is GSP

Raptors MMA- Bargs is GSP

Reggie: Alistair Overeem, the Demolition Man
    Last edited by Multipaul; Mon Mar 14, 2011, 12:56 PM.
Working...
X