Best Raptors Commercial- PRIMO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Raptors Commercial- PRIMO!

There have been lots of Raptors promo spots on TV over the years, both good and bad.

Did anyone see the new Bargs PRIMO commercial? Good acting job, Bargs definitely showing his versatility. It really does look like he's enjoying the pasta when he nods his head.

I used to like Smitch's commercials too, driving the Ford and talking to the on board computer. He was like, say command, play, "mo shats", then the tune started playing.

These 2 are my fav, as they had the best acting?

Which ones do you guys like?

I know the worst for me was CB's Juicy Fruit promo last year, "who got nex game?"

and Demars Ford commercial, he looks like he's stoned on K or something

The fact Bargs is eating these massive plates of pasta during practice actually explains a lot
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

mo pete.. on the big screen at the acc... eating chicken... and then saying "do you like chicken? i LOOOVE chicken!"

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
        mo pete.. on the big screen at the acc... eating chicken... and then saying "do you like chicken? i LOOOVE chicken!"
        ok that was amazing.

Comment

Last edited by Hotshot; Tue Mar 15, 2011, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Turk eating pizza!!!

Comment

IMO, Bargs looked like he wanted to throw that chefs pasta out his mouth funny part was when he added the fake ass smile at the end LOL
              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

dn66 wrote: View Post
                Turk eating pizza!!!
                Either the most ill-advised Raptors commercial ever or a brilliant foreshadowing of the year to come....

My favourite Raptors marketing campaign of all time was the "New Era" marketing campaign featuring Rob Babcock, Sam Mitchell and Wayne Embry. Now that was a stroke of genius. Not sure if there were any TV ads though.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                  Either the most ill-advised Raptors commercial ever or a brilliant foreshadowing of the year to come....

My favourite Raptors marketing campaign of all time was the "New Era" marketing campaign featuring Rob Babcock, Sam Mitchell and Wayne Embry. Now that was a stroke of genius. Not sure if there were any TV ads though.
                  That was funny, should've been a "New Era of...(insert comment here)"

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    hey look its VC vs Bosh
                    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

C'mon Multi. Now I am convinced you are his Ontario agent or chapstick supplier. That commercial with his girlfriend was muucch better but still without the giddyup.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                        C'mon Multi. Now I am convinced you are his Ontario agent or chapstick supplier. That commercial with his girlfriend was muucch better but still without the giddyup.
                        nah multipaul just handwashes AB's underwear.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                          There have been lots of Raptors promo spots on TV over the years, both good and bad.

Did anyone see the new Bargs PRIMO commercial? Good acting job, Bargs definitely showing his versatility. It really does look like he's enjoying the pasta when he nods his head.

I used to like Smitch's commercials too, driving the Ford and talking to the on board computer. He was like, say command, play, "mo shats", then the tune started playing.

These 2 are my fav, as they had the best acting?

Which ones do you guys like?

I know the worst for me was CB's Juicy Fruit promo last year, "who got nex game?"

and Demars Ford commercial, he looks like he's stoned on K or something
                          I seriously don't know if that's sarcasm or if that you genuinely believe that. If you do believe that, your standards of good acting are pretty low.
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                            I seriously don't know if that's sarcasm or if that you genuinely believe that. If you do believe that, your standards of good acting are pretty low.
                            Hell, a gangster like Bargs needs his carbs. And who WOULDNT enjoy a delicious bowl of Primo pasta and sauce, grain wise.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                              Seriously... when he was going "Yes, coach. Yes, coach. Yes, coach." They should of had him rolling his eyes and doing the jerk off motion.

Comment

Working...
                              X