No announcement yet.

Best Raptors Commercial- PRIMO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we don't have any players that are funny or enthusiastic enough to make a good commercial. Like The Ford commercial with Demar was terrible and same with this primo pasta commercial with Bargnani. I think they need to make a commercial with sonny weems, i think that will turn out pretty good.

Comment

maybe even a JJ commercial, fighting a raptor or sumthin... idk

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
        hey look its VC vs Bosh
        hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
        Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
          we don't have any players that are funny or enthusiastic enough to make a good commercial. Like The Ford commercial with Demar was terrible and same with this primo pasta commercial with Bargnani. I think they need to make a commercial with sonny weems, i think that will turn out pretty good.
          I think bosh was the only one we had that was remotely decent at acting.
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Comment

I gotta say, that commercial makes me miss Turk. Between that and "Ball" he was a pretty funny dude.
              "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

I forgot about vince vs the raptor MAN THAT WAS FIERCE! of course vince loses in the the end because the raptor is tougher and wants it more.
                "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
                X