Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ezz_bee
    replied
    I forgot about vince vs the raptor MAN THAT WAS FIERCE! of course vince loses in the the end because the raptor is tougher and wants it more.

Leave a comment:

• hateslosing
    replied
    I gotta say, that commercial makes me miss Turk. Between that and "Ball" he was a pretty funny dude.

Leave a comment:

• RaptorsFan4Life
    replied

Leave a comment:

• hotfuzz
    replied
    Raptors_ wrote: View Post
    we don't have any players that are funny or enthusiastic enough to make a good commercial. Like The Ford commercial with Demar was terrible and same with this primo pasta commercial with Bargnani. I think they need to make a commercial with sonny weems, i think that will turn out pretty good.
    I think bosh was the only one we had that was remotely decent at acting.

Leave a comment:

• huskies2raps
    replied
    e2thed wrote: View Post
    hey look its VC vs Bosh
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• Raptors_
    replied
    maybe even a JJ commercial, fighting a raptor or sumthin... idk

Leave a comment:

• Raptors_
    replied
    we don't have any players that are funny or enthusiastic enough to make a good commercial. Like The Ford commercial with Demar was terrible and same with this primo pasta commercial with Bargnani. I think they need to make a commercial with sonny weems, i think that will turn out pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post
    Either the most ill-advised Raptors commercial ever or a brilliant foreshadowing of the year to come....
    Seriously... when he was going "Yes, coach. Yes, coach. Yes, coach." They should of had him rolling his eyes and doing the jerk off motion.

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    replied
    hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    I seriously don't know if that's sarcasm or if that you genuinely believe that. If you do believe that, your standards of good acting are pretty low.
    Hell, a gangster like Bargs needs his carbs. And who WOULDNT enjoy a delicious bowl of Primo pasta and sauce, grain wise.

Leave a comment:

• hotfuzz
    replied
    Multipaul wrote: View Post
    There have been lots of Raptors promo spots on TV over the years, both good and bad.

Did anyone see the new Bargs PRIMO commercial? Good acting job, Bargs definitely showing his versatility. It really does look like he's enjoying the pasta when he nods his head.

I used to like Smitch's commercials too, driving the Ford and talking to the on board computer. He was like, say command, play, "mo shats", then the tune started playing.

These 2 are my fav, as they had the best acting?

Which ones do you guys like?

I know the worst for me was CB's Juicy Fruit promo last year, "who got nex game?"

and Demars Ford commercial, he looks like he's stoned on K or something
    I seriously don't know if that's sarcasm or if that you genuinely believe that. If you do believe that, your standards of good acting are pretty low.

Leave a comment:

• nubreed000
    replied
    Bendit wrote: View Post
    C'mon Multi. Now I am convinced you are his Ontario agent or chapstick supplier. That commercial with his girlfriend was muucch better but still without the giddyup.
    nah multipaul just handwashes AB's underwear.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    C'mon Multi. Now I am convinced you are his Ontario agent or chapstick supplier. That commercial with his girlfriend was muucch better but still without the giddyup.

Leave a comment:

• e2thed
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    hey look its VC vs Bosh

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post
    Either the most ill-advised Raptors commercial ever or a brilliant foreshadowing of the year to come....

My favourite Raptors marketing campaign of all time was the "New Era" marketing campaign featuring Rob Babcock, Sam Mitchell and Wayne Embry. Now that was a stroke of genius. Not sure if there were any TV ads though.
    That was funny, should've been a "New Era of...(insert comment here)"

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    dn66 wrote: View Post
    Turk eating pizza!!!

My favourite Raptors marketing campaign of all time was the "New Era" marketing campaign featuring Rob Babcock, Sam Mitchell and Wayne Embry. Now that was a stroke of genius. Not sure if there were any TV ads though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X