Who's Stayin', Who's Goin'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multipaul wrote: View Post
    What about Caldy and Demar for Ray Felton and Danilo?
    They would never consider this.

Comment

What about Caldy and Demar for Ray Felton and Danilo?
      You want more pasta commercials on Raps TV?

Bargs/Primo vs. Galli/Ragu ...battle of the sauces.. lol.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
        You want more pasta commercials on Raps TV?

Bargs/Primo vs. Galli/Ragu ...battle of the sauces.. lol.
        Too bad we lost Belli, we would have had the trifecta!

Quick and delicious, everyone knows it's Primo! Graiiin wise!

Comment

Ragu is just awful. So watery.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
            Ragu is just awful. So watery.
            Watery? Where did you eat it?

Comment

Danilo and JR Smith for DD and Caldy.

Comment

Smith's a FA at the end of the season, so it couldn't really happen.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                  Smith's a FA at the end of the season, so it couldn't really happen.
                  Nah Jr smith isn't worth it. DeMar has way more potential, and plus JR has additude problems we don't want him fckin up our team.

Comment

My crystal ball is a little cloudy today so I can't tell who will be gone and who will start next season as a Raptor. One thing I do know is that there will be some kind of a plan that will appeal to my sense of optimism and make me think the team will be much better than what we have now. I fall for it every year.
                    There are some guys on this team I would love to see get a taste of success. A stretch of 15-5 could instill a sense confidence in themselves and their teammates. Obviously this season there hasn't been any consistency other than being inconsistent and maybe next year that will change simply by having more clearly defined roles. All of the constant speculation on everyone's future role on the team has to be tough when there are so many young guys trying to transition from a college or a limited amount playing time in the NBA to becoming a rotation player. This year we've seen some guys prove that they belong at this level and next season they should continue to progress toward being the best they can be.

Comment

Matt (or anyone else that wants to answer):
                      Why do you like Ajinca? He hasn't received much playing time...but when he does, he looks akward and slow. I dont see what others are seeing...

Comment

chrischris wrote: View Post
                        Matt (or anyone else that wants to answer):
                        Why do you like Ajinca? He hasn't received much playing time...but when he does, he looks akward and slow. I dont see what others are seeing...
                        Ajinca is a pretty good shooter, can run the floor quickly, and can even shoot the 3. He also has a huge reach and wingspan. I think he is a keeper too, but definitely in a bench role. He could be a tough matchup for opponents with his outside game. I see alot of similarities to Bargs though.

Comment

I can see JR going to the Lakers next season, hey I you thought JR was a head case, Artest is the craziest person in the NBA and look what they've done to him.
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Danilo and JR Smith for DD and Caldy.
                            Absolutely not.
                            “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

And Denver already has Ty Lawson and Ray Felton. They don't want/need Calderon. Danillo would most likely be upgrade, but I think we can do better. I'd actually rather see Wilson Chandler than Danillo.

Comment

And I personally love what JR Smith brings to the table. He had maturity issues, but you haven't reeally heard too much about them recently. Not to mention that you NEVER hear him bitch and complain about not starting, and yet the guy consistently lights up opposing Defenses. Him AND Demar at the 2-3 would be griiiimy. But probably not all that good. haha

Comment

Working...
                                X