Who do we whine about next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do we whine about next?

If the RR fanboy populous gets their wishes, then our beloved King Bargs, and probably BC, will not be returning.

If I look into the crystal ball, the 'Everything Bargs' dumpster will probably get sent into the abyss, and everyone will need a new player to whine about.

So who gets their own "Everything ___" thread next year?

My guess, Demar. Much like CB and AB before them, Demar will get the spotlight, and the venom of the RR fanatics. Demar has already exhibited some low moments in basketball IQ and some defensive deficiencies that will no doubt get more attention next year.

So, who are you gonna whine about?

bayless seems like the likely new target of the cry babies

Comment

The damn snow. Just tired of it.
      “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
        If the RR fanboy populous gets their wishes, then our beloved King Bargs, and probably BC, will not be returning.

If I look into the crystal ball, the 'Everything Bargs' dumpster will probably get sent into the abyss, and everyone will need a new player to whine about.

My guess, Demar. Much like CB and AB before them, Demar will get the spotlight, and the venom of the RR fanatics. Demar has already exhibited some low moments in basketball IQ and some defensive deficiencies that will no doubt get more attention next year.

I think it sounds like the next thing we whine about is what the next thing is we're going to whine about. haha

Comment

Raptors cheerleaders...oh wait we do that already.
          Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Jay Triano gets it good now....as for next year, DeRozan will get it as he jacks up 3's trying to add to his range.
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
              Jay Triano gets it good now....as for next year, DeRozan will get it as he jacks up 3's trying to add to his range.
              I think so too. Plus he will be expected to guard all the elite 2's in the league with panache night in and night out, and will not get the same 'rope' he does now.

Comment

I think so too. Plus he will be expected to guard all the elite 2's in the league with panache night in and night out, and will not get the same 'rope' he does now.
                He already guards ALL of the elite 2's in the league night in and night out ... granted he could do a better job some nights. Though the only way to learn, is to experience.

Well seeing as Amir will be making 10% more next year than he is this year, I imagine all those who feel he is overpaid now, will surely feel doubly so when he is making a whole $500,000 more for his tireless heart and hustle.
                Last edited by Joey; Thu Mar 24, 2011, 05:40 PM.

Comment

The new owner.

Comment

bayless for sure hes not consistent.

Comment

its still gonna be about bargnani. the only reason its the everything bargnani thread now is because ita been 5 years and he still has the same problems. demar and others are still newer player and as long as the fans consider bargs to be the best player. as long as he is the "best player"he will critisized the most.

Comment

I think everyone who is not on the tricked out DeMar bandwagon will be sometime next season. I think you'll see him getting to the line 7-10 times a game as he gains respect from the officials. I also think he'll be a 20PPG scorer. Contray to above, he's proven to play the game with logic and intelligence. He won't be taking threes if he isn't efficient. Book it!

Comment

the next soft, no effort, inefficient, no defensive player yet gets a ton of playing time and usage regardless of how little they offer the team, or how little value (contractually) they offer.

Jalen, Bosh (atleast he was efficient), Bargnani and at the rate he is going, quite likely Demar.

Just because a guy wears a Raps jersey hardly means he doesn't deserve criticism... especially when they are overrated (Bosh) or just plain crappy (Bargs)

Comment

"beloved King Bargs" please, speak for your self, the man is the emperor with no defense.

I believe when we finally become a good team, there won't be anybody complaining about any one player in particular.

It's just that well...Bargs is really that bad.

Comment

There will always be a sitting duck waiting to get popped in Toronto no matter the amount of success. It's the nature of the beast in Raptorsland. DeMar won't be the guy. My money is on the 2011/2012 rookie because people around here just love to bash the crap out of rookies if there is no instant gratification. It like I'm dealing with a mob of Larry Browns in here.

Comment

Working...
                              X