Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PG or SF?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    How do Europeans influnece our draft?

    link

    This could drastically change the draft order.

    Comment


    • #47
      If Colangelo trades Bargnani and drafts Montiejunas I am done with this team. LOL

      Comment


      • #48
        Yeah I would lose my shit
        @sweatpantsjer

        Comment


        • #49
          ceez wrote: View Post
          Yeah I would lose my shit
          Isn't that a good thing? Kind of insane to want to keep it...

          Comment


          • #50
            i think if we draft a center, thats a little to much of a gamble eg. Tyson Chandler,Kwame Brown
            Kyrie Irving will be the most obvious pick if he is still available whenever we have the pick
            he's a true point guard who has a pretty good outside shot and can play some defense
            however, if we do end up keeping Calderon for some reason a next pick would have to be a small forward
            Derrick Williams, Terrence Jones, Perry Jones, and Harrison Barnes(if he does declare for the draft) would be the most likely choices
            i would go with harrison barnes to play with Demar on the wing
            it all depends on what Colangelo does with Calderon and Bargnani
            http://www.twitter.com/YateeshKevin23

            Comment


            • #51
              YKR23 wrote: View Post
              i think if we draft a center, thats a little to much of a gamble eg. Tyson Chandler,Kwame Brown
              Kyrie Irving will be the most obvious pick if he is still available whenever we have the pick
              he's a true point guard who has a pretty good outside shot and can play some defense
              however, if we do end up keeping Calderon for some reason a next pick would have to be a small forward
              Derrick Williams, Terrence Jones, Perry Jones, and Harrison Barnes(if he does declare for the draft) would be the most likely choices
              i would go with harrison barnes to play with Demar on the wing
              it all depends on what Colangelo does with Calderon and Bargnani
              trade nani and buff up ajinca in the off season. Then grab irving, kemba walker or brandon knight in the draft. BAM! you got a crazy ass team that will dominate in a season or 2.

              Comment


              • #52
                YKR23 wrote: View Post
                i think if we draft a center, thats a little to much of a gamble eg. Tyson Chandler,Kwame Brown
                You just named two high school players in draft where 5 of the top 10 players were busts. The next 10 centers taken in the top ten were Yao, Nene, Darko, Chris Kaman, Dwight Howard, Okafor, Araujo, Bogut, Bynum and Bargnani. Only two of them can be considered major disappointments, and only Araujo couldn't make it in the league. I'm pretty sure the list for every other position isn't that good.
                Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                Follow me on Twitter.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Tim W. wrote: View Post
                  The Hornets basically gave away a lottery pick for a salary dump, missing out on the chance to draft Ed Davis. You mean Oklahoma got a decent draft day deal?
                  Well considering that Quicy Pondexter actually played this year, while Aldrich can't get any minutes at OKC's weakest position. I'd say New Orleans got the better deal.
                  -"You canít run from me. I mean, my heart donít bleed Kool-Aid."
                  -"ďI ainít no diva! I donít have no blond hair, red hair. Iím Reggie Evans.Ē

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I want to draft either Enes Kanter, or Valanciunas. Since, Kanter has been compared to Bogut. I'd take a gamble on him, since that's exactly the type of center we need.

                    Also, Chandler is up for 2nd team all defense and MIP player of the year award. And to think that he almost almost, could have been a Raptor. :/
                    -"You canít run from me. I mean, my heart donít bleed Kool-Aid."
                    -"ďI ainít no diva! I donít have no blond hair, red hair. Iím Reggie Evans.Ē

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Raptorsss wrote: View Post
                      Well considering that Quicy Pondexter actually played this year, while Aldrich can't get any minutes at OKC's weakest position. I'd say New Orleans got the better deal.
                      That's just because of bad drafting and not because of the deal. New Orleans missed out on a MUCH better player because they wanted to get rid of some salary. Their future would look a lot brighter if they had just kept the pick and drafted the best player available, which would have been Ed Davis.
                      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                      Follow me on Twitter.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X