• Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    MangoKid wrote: View Post
    That means Flynn and Ridnour gotta go.
    TOR: Flynn, Tolliver, MEM 1st round pick
    MIN: Calderon

As for Ridnour, there would be no issue trading him. He is a veteran PG on a reasonable contract. He would be a great back up on just about any team in the league. YOu could even put him in the trade above.

Leave a comment:

• MangoKid
    replied
    That means Flynn and Ridnour gotta go.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    HoopsWorld.com has a rumor up stating that Rubio is now willing to come to Minnesota. If it's true, having Jose Calderon there as a friend and mentor would really help him and the Wolves a lot. Calderon and Rubio worked really well for Spain in the same relationship.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    MangoKid wrote: View Post
    I'm not for trading Jose by the way for the sake of trading the guy. We'd need to get something of worth in return. It's not like he's a distraction, he's a steady hand, a pure PG capable of running an offense, he's good in the locker room, a team-first guy, and he could be a very good mentor for all teammates.
    Ideally I would like to see Felton brought in and Jose traded to MIN that returns Flynn as the back up. Just my continuing dreams.

I have nothing against Jose other than his injury history and contract.

Leave a comment:

• MangoKid
    replied
    I'm not for trading Jose by the way for the sake of trading the guy. We'd need to get something of worth in return. It's not like he's a distraction, he's a steady hand, a pure PG capable of running an offense, he's good in the locker room, a team-first guy, and he could be a very good mentor for all teammates.

Leave a comment:

• MangoKid
    replied
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Who would you prefer: Bayless or a healthy Flynn?
    Flynn. Because he's more capable of running the point.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Flynn without question.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    WJF wrote: View Post
    I would go with the undersized Flynn, more dynamic and a purer point guard.....as long as he is off the bench.
    Yes, it was absolutely in the context of a back up.

Leave a comment:

• WJF
    replied
    I would go with the undersized Flynn, more dynamic and a purer point guard.....as long as he is off the bench.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    Yeah, that would also be a good scenario but I hold the stance that the Raptors will still need another PG to help carry the weight because Bayless isn't ready yet.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Yeah, that would also be a good scenario but I hold the stance that the Raptors will still need another PG to help carry the weight because Bayless isn't ready yet.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    If they draft a PG in the lotto and can sign a good free agent PG then I say go for it.
    or trade for Raymond Felton?

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    If they draft a PG in the lotto and can sign a good free agent PG then I say go for it.

Leave a comment:

• WJF
    replied
    Tim W. wrote: View Post
    I'm not against trading Calderon if it makes the team better, but I see no reason to trade him just to trade him. He's a good solid veteran that works hard, doesn't complain and makes his teammates better.
    This pretty much sums it up.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    ceez wrote: View Post
    but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    +1

I couldn't have said it any better.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X