• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo
    replied
    Multipaul wrote: View Post
    From the previous Wiki URL:

"Michael Cooper, former NBA player and Tabuse's coach with the Albuquerque Thunderbirds, said of him, "He automatically changes the game because of his quickness and distributing the ball. He's the best fundamental player I've been around in a long time," and Suns assistant coach Marc Iavaroni said, "I liked his energy, I liked his courage."
    Then why couldn't he get PT with Phoenix? Why couldn't he stick in the league?

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    replied
    Yuta's like a little rocket, like, on par with Barbo. He worked well in PHX, and I'm surprised BC hasnt tried to get him back.

He's a celeb in Nihon, but, I'm sure he would play here.

Leave a comment:

• heinz57
    replied
    if this leads to more japanese birds at the sports bar... im in.

Leave a comment:

• Employee
    replied
    I 100% endorse this. That guy was a little ball of energy.

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    replied
    From the previous Wiki URL:

"Michael Cooper, former NBA player and Tabuse's coach with the Albuquerque Thunderbirds, said of him, "He automatically changes the game because of his quickness and distributing the ball. He's the best fundamental player I've been around in a long time," and Suns assistant coach Marc Iavaroni said, "I liked his energy, I liked his courage."

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    5'9", 165lbs. That's tough to overcome unless he has out of this world physical tools.

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    started a topic The Solution: Yuta Tabuse

The Solution: Yuta Tabuse

Alright, this could fix alot of our problems at the 1 spot.

Yuta Tabuse.

Look him up. This dude is a straight baller, possibly one of the best and overlooked PGs on the international scene

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/yuta_tabuse/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuta_Tabuse

He's currently ballin' in Nihon, but I think we could scoop him up. This would add to the excellent international flavor on our team.

What do you guys think?

Working...
X