Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did anyone listen to hoops on the fan590 last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multipaul
    replied
    grindhouse wrote: View Post
    your comment about derozan in the triangle...I don't know if he is a good fit for that but he needs to play off the ball, when he starts to dribble it gets ugly. I want to see him shoot it or one step to the basket.

I listened to the interview on itunes and am I the only one who hates when these reporters ask the american players their opinion on how great canada is to some how ease our insecurities. I don't know about anyone else but I don't have no insecurities, I know my city is great if they don't want to be here, I don't want them here and they can get the **** out of my city. just my 2 cents cause I honestly feel disgusted, how can you as a man even ask those types of questions!
    Truer words have never been spoken. It's like the reporters think the players are doing us a "favor" by playin in Canada. I dont care what they think about Canada!

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    replied
    your comment about derozan in the triangle...I don't know if he is a good fit for that but he needs to play off the ball, when he starts to dribble it gets ugly. I want to see him shoot it or one step to the basket.

I listened to the interview on itunes and am I the only one who hates when these reporters ask the american players their opinion on how great toronto is to some how ease our insecurities. I don't know about anyone else but I don't have no insecurities, I know my city is great if they don't want to be here, I don't want them here and they can get the **** out of my city. just my 2 cents cause I honestly feel disgusted, how can you as a man even ask those types of questions!
    Last edited by grindhouse; Fri Apr 1, 2011, 06:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RaptorsFan4Life
    replied
    If you guys missed click here. You can download all the episodes click here. It's a RSS feed you can put it in a podcast downloader and it'll automatically download the latest episode when it comes out.
    Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Sat Apr 2, 2011, 10:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CalgaryRapsFan
    replied
    I think that a horrible season, inconsistent lineups/rotations and the fact that at least 1/3 of the roster knows they aren't wanted back is finally starting to show.

For all the negatives that can be said against Triano and his staff (and much of it rightfully so), I do give them credit for keeping this young, inexperienced, injured, losing team competitive on most nights for a good 85% of the season.

They've had their ups-and-downs, individually and collectively, but I look at Davis, DeRozan, Bargnani and Johnson and am happy with the overall progress they've all made through the course of this horrible season. Do they all have areas that still need significant improvement before they can be considered fully legit starters, of course, but I believe they have each gotten better than where they were at the start of the season. Davis has gotten playing time and has shown great natural instincts and ability to defend and finish in close. DeRozan's jump shot has improved and he's shown vastly improved willingness to assert himself as a main offensive focal point, compared to the way he was happy just to be on the court last year. Bargnani has improved his inside game offensively and has shown good vision on the offensive end (anybody else think he would thrive in the Gasol role in a triangle offense?). Before people jump down my throat about me singing praises for these improvements, don't think I am missing the glaring weaknesses each of them still posess ** cough ** defense ** cough ** rebounding ** cough.... lol All I am saying is that for a rebuilding season, our three most recent high draft picks have shown growth and maturity, so it's not a completely lost season.

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    replied
    Honestly, look at their win-loss record. Divisions will start to occur, in fighting, angst, etc. It's just natural. If they had 50 wins you wouldnt hear about any beef.

Leave a comment:

• Roughhide
    replied
    Demar has kinda looked pissed these last couple games, any coincidence?

Leave a comment:

• MangoKid
    replied
    I don't think guys are beefing. I think that there are different cliques in the clubhouse, that's all.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Who's beefing? Lets start with Wright...not that he doesnt have a case without us really knowing what is really happening behind the scenes and Sonny too (not enough play time). Its not surprising considering all the losses it doesnt do anyone's career any good including the coaches.

Leave a comment:

• WJF
    replied
    I missed it, any more to the comment than that?

Leave a comment:

• knickz
    replied
    found it a little interesting that he said that, just curious to know who is beefing on the rap lol

Leave a comment:

• knickz
    started a topic did anyone listen to hoops on the fan590 last night?

did anyone listen to hoops on the fan590 last night?

they had james johnson on and he said"the raptors will become better when different groups on the team actually start coming together"
Working...
X