Garbajosa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

smrt wrote: View Post
    Hahaha trust me you don't want to see the replay of his ankle going all the wrong ways. It was brutal.
    I want to see it. :|

Edit: Did a fast google search...

http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/nba/...ury_070326.asx

That is pretty nasty.
    Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Sun Apr 3, 2011, 05:42 PM.

Comment

haha, no i'm not 3. I was doing things for my church and didn't follow the nba for a couple of years. dang though. that's sick (as in gross) though.

Comment

I was just thinking, Jorge Garbojosa is a prime example of why people who say "Euros don't play defense" are ignorant.

Comment

The decline from division champs to where we are now, can solely be attributed to the decline of garbs due to injury, and his departure, and the teams inability to replace him.

i hate the term "glue guy".. but garbs brought all the intangibles that can't be quantified in statistics that makes a team a winner. there hasn't been a player of his caliber on the team since..

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
            The decline from division champs to where we are now, can solely be attributed to the decline of garbs due to injury, and his departure, and the teams inability to replace him.

i hate the term "glue guy".. but garbs brought all the intangibles that can't be quantified in statistics that makes a team a winner. there hasn't been a player of his caliber on the team since..
            Easy Heinz, he was awesome, yes, but we had alot of good chemistry that year, not exclusively Garbs.

AP, TJ, Jose, CB, young AB, at times even Humps and Joey.

Garbs was awesome though.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
              Easy Heinz, he was awesome, yes, but we had alot of good chemistry that year, not exclusively Garbs.

AP, TJ, Jose, CB, young AB, at times even Humps and Joey.

Garbs was awesome though.
              all of whom were there the following year... with an injured garbs... barely making the playoffs..

and the year after... with no garbs.. and thus began the downward spiral which leads us to where we're at

it's just a theory, because there's no telling where the team would have been had garbs not gotten injured.. but there was something clearly missing during that division title year in the first round of the playoffs when he was out, and from then on..

Comment

all of whom were there the following year... with an injured garbs... barely making the playoffs..

and the year after... with no garbs.. and thus began the downward spiral which leads us to where we're at

it's just a theory, because there's no telling where the team would have been had garbs not gotten injured.. but there was something clearly missing during that division title year in the first round of the playoffs when he was out, and from then on..
                I hear that theory alot, even BC says it all the time. I liked Garbs, dude was gritty and even shot a mean 3 ball. Dont get me wrong, but I dont think you can blame our failures on him exclusively. Maybe look at things like hiring and starting unproven guys like Jamario Moon , bringing in an injury prone JO, etc.

Comment

King Garbs.. Garbs is Biggie.

j/k

Comment

King Garbs.. Garbs is Biggie.

j/k
                    LMAO, baby babbbbbayy!

(picture garbs by the pool with gold chains, spanish accent- "super nintendo, sega genesis!"

Comment

Working...
                    X