Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raps Can Be a great team if.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raps Can Be a great team if.............

The Raptors can be the team that were promised to us at the start of the season if they continue to play the way the did last night and have keep a similar lineup like the game last night again the Magics. Stan Van Grundy said it best in describing the way the Raps played against the Magic. He even praised Bayless, DD and Barbosa. Check out the link. Video: ‘We didn’t care,’ Stan Van Gundy says

Go Raps. Great game and hope this puts a little fire under Bargs ass.

Hahahahha, love how you added the Bargs comment, hence totally devaluing this post.

Funny how the Raps win one game without Bargs and now it's "We dont need Bargs"

That is what they call in medical science, a knee-jerk reaction

let me ask you, since you are talking about the way DD , Bayless, and Barbosa played , how come you think they play better without Bargs? Does that mean when Bargs plays they slack off? What kind of player would do that? Are they just lazy?

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
      Hahahahha, love how you added the Bargs comment, hence totally devaluing this post.

let me ask you, since you are talking about the way DD , Bayless, and Barbosa played , how come you think they play better without Bargs? Does that mean when Bargs plays they slack off? What kind of player would do that? Are they just lazy?
      Care to discuss the thread instead of attempting to hijack it, please.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
        Care to discuss the thread instead of attempting to hijack it, please.
        Ignorant

To Stamenah's point, dont take 1 game as the litmus test for the team, that is not a good idea.

Comment

No bargnani is just a disease on the court. As soon as he steps on the court everyone plays bad defence. He's like the cancer of defence in basketball.

Comment

hahah also notice how svg never mentione davis or amir his video.

Comment

Ignorant

To Stamenah's point, dont take 1 game as the litmus test for the team, that is not a good idea.
              The fact that you don't get the irony of that comment is astounding. Again, though CHina, stay on topic.
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

The fact that you don't get the irony of that comment is astounding. Again, though CHina, stay on topic.
                Do your parents hate you? Wife/gf/bf/concubine too? I have never met such a negative fellow, you are quite the peculiar young lad little cupcake

Comment

Do your parents hate you? Wife/gf/bf/concubine too? I have never met such a negative fellow, you are quite the peculiar young lad little cupcake
                  Way to turn it personal and continue to take the thread off topic. Shall I repost all the negative posts you made? Back on topic, please.
                  Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Way to turn it personal and continue to take the thread off topic. Shall I repost all the negative posts you made? Back on topic, please.
                    U have yet to make a comment on this thread

I have

To reiterate:

Stamenah, not sure why you hated on bargs at the end, it devalues ur argument, but i think you shouldnt base success on 1 game. They lost against CGO remember..

Comment

back on topic rapotors would be better if .....

When Bargnani plays Bayless and Barbosa play as efficently and effectivly as the last two.

Comment

1. They have a great draft
                        2. DD and Ed continue to develop and get more aggressive.
                        3. Triano gets a clue or gets fired. Young teams need a good coach. I wouldn't call Triano that.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Just imagine Kemba on the Raps, or Kyrie. Damn.

Imagine a small ball lineup: Kemba/Kyrie at the 1, Barbo or Bayless at 2, Dero at 3, Amir at 4, and Ed at 5, just for some quick run and gun in the game. That would be sick

Comment

My small ball lineup (if we got irving) would be:
                            Irving
                            Bayless
                            DeMar
                            JJ
                            Ed
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                              My small ball lineup (if we got irving) would be:
                              Irving
                              Bayless
                              DeMar
                              JJ
                              Ed
                              JJ could def play the 4 spot in a run and gun lineup, would have to be used selectively though

Comment

Working...
                              X