Calderon's Exclusive Kicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calderon's Exclusive Kicks

For the past several years, Li-Ning's Yu Shuai model has been the signature offering for Toronto Raptors point guard Jose Calderon. The line really picked up steam during the 2009-2010 season, when the Yu Shuai V was released in several appealing colorways, including pairs for the Spanish National Team and St. Patrick's Day. This season, Calderon has been wearing the Yu Shuai VI, a shoe that incorporates an all-over digital 3D graphic into its design.

Other features of the Yu Shuai VI include a bamboo stability support, TPU midsole shank and shock absorption inserts. Take a detailed look at Calderon's Player Exclusive in White/Black/Red below.
    Source: SoleCollector.com

Not my favourite-looking shoes, but the image they used for their ad-campaign made its way onto my desktop for a time back when the line was first introduced... Although the intensity of this image may be a slightly exaggerated take on Calderon's on-court presence, it's still pretty badass.

Last edited by noxleno; Wed Apr 6, 2011, 12:20 PM.

Comment

These arent to bad, i wouldnt sport li ning as i associate it with those brands you use to see at like Bi Way, but they look aight

Comment

People care way too much about the logo on the shoes/clothes. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

nah i'll stick with my d rose's
          atleast until demar comes out with his line of shoes

Comment

i'll stick to my chuck taylor all-stars.

Comment

Comment

Are those Pumps?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Are those Pumps?
                  Nah bro, the ol skool Ewing's. He didnt even have a brand make it, literally, they were Ewings made by..err..Ewing. Remembe they had the all suede ones in like all purple, all beige, orange, red..ugilest things ever

Comment

lol, love jose but those shoes are awul!
                    "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

ill stick with my cool grey jordan 11s
                      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
                      X