Feschuk on Amir's Foul Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feschuk on Amir's Foul Play

Interesting article by that scumbag Feschuk.

Didn't know Amir was 2nd in the league in fouls per game.

This part hurts:

"That’s not to say Johnson has licked his affliction. On Tuesday night, in the opening throes of Toronto’s 56th loss of the season, it took Johnson all of 18 seconds to pick up his first foul of the game, albeit on a questionable call for alleged contact with Amar’e Stoudemire. He picked up his second foul before the first quarter was eight minutes old. And it wasn’t but a few minutes into the third quarter that he was on the bench with four fouls."

Amir needs to be shut down pronto. He is just hurting himself and the team at this point playin through his injuries.

http://www.thestar.com/sports/basket...raptors-demise

At this rate we will need a consolidated "Everything Amir" Thread if Multi keeps up with these Amir topics! hahah

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      At this rate we will need a consolidated "Everything Amir" Thread if Multi keeps up with these Amir topics! hahah
      I just thought it's an interesting article. I think Feschuk is just a scumbag firestarter anyways.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
        I think Feschuk is just a scumbag firestarter anyways.
        I don't disagree with this statement one bit.

Comment

Agreed, I hate Feschuk, horrible, horrible, horrible writer, always writing in a condescending tone. If you don't like TO sports teams buddy, then don't cover them...they should just hire another writer.

And yeah, it's the end of the season, we're not making playoffs, might as well tank and let Amir rest, he's definitely proven himself, now I just wanna see him get healthy for next year. If Triano doesn't rest him, then he's dumber than he looks.

Comment

Sweet, just noticed Amir didn't play today.

Comment

Can the team hurt anymore than it is? Just lost to Cleveland for crying out loud. I don't don't think it matters one way or the other, aside from his own health. No need for the chance at a serious injury if he's already got some nagging ones.

Comment

Working...
              X