Cleveland game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland game

Halftime and Reggie is leading the team in points. We're fucked.
    @sweatpantsjer

Oh, JJ.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Brightside:

DD, Bayless, and thankfully, Weems had good games. Weems in particular, if he could play like this more frequently, then he would definitely be a good bench player.

Comment

Haha, our whole team is injured of course we're screwed. Who cares this seasons over, but there has been allot of good things. Big Ed had a solid year; Derozan has taken some serious, serious lumps from the officials, which every emerging player has to go through, but he will take it personally, work hard, and will get allot more respect form the officials in the years to come; if we miss out on Kyrie Irving, Bayless is looking great; and Bargnani, well he still sucks.

Comment

LOL @ this raps team losing to the Cavs.

Comment

MONEY WEEMS!

Sonny Weems | 17 PT | 6-10 FG | 3-4 FT | 2-4 3P | 4/0 RB | 4 AS | 0 BL | 1 ST | 1 TO | 3 PF | 26 MN | (Final, Cavaliers)

Comment

Calm down, RaptorsFan4Life, it's still only one game, against Cleveland at that.

Comment

webcrawler89 wrote: View Post
                Calm down, RaptorsFan4Life, it's still only one game, against Cleveland at that.
                One good game? Go look at his game log when he was starting, nov 8th to 3 games before he got hurt (most of them were good even when he wasn't shooting well he rebounded, assisted and got steals) and look at when he came back, he's was continually getting better then JJ came in and stole his min.

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nba/playe...JA1HxyOi2zRwU6
                Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Wed Apr 6, 2011, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Ajincia had a nice little game.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                    One good game? Go look at his game log when he was starting, nov 8th to 3 games before he got hurt (most of them were good even when he wasn't shooting well he rebounded, assisted and got steals) and look at when he came back, he's was continually getting better then JJ came in and stole his min.

Take the blinders off, they were never Sonny's minutes, he did not own them. Johnson came in and moved the ball, played better defense and rebounded. We don't need scorers, we need team players, and it looks like Johnson is better suited going forward.
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Look, he has cold and hot streaks. sometimes, when he's playing well, itll last a few games, other times, it fizzles out.

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post

Maybe they're giving his minutes away to keep his value down and try to keep him on the cheap? I'd like to see him back on a cheap 2 year contract.

Comment

Clutch loss. Bayless had me worried for a bit.

Comment

JJ was gonna whoop Joey Grahams assssssssssssssssss, I read his lips after the altercation, and he said ,"We can do it later X 4", then I read Joey's lips after that he said, "I don't wanna fight you".
                            This dude is straight beastly, period. Nobody wants any part of fighting business, with this dude, He could probably be the Chuck Norris of the NBA.
                            NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

We are a dumb team. It is the hardest thing to take. Yes, part of dumb is the defense as it lets us down so often. We must lead the league in "players close by on defence watching someone get a layup." But this is more along the lines of a different kind of dumb. One thing is how come we do not shoot the 3 when we need the 3? A minute left, down by 9. You shoot the 3. You want a chance? Shoot the 3. Repeatedly this year we get the addled 2 point layup or 10 footer. I know we cannot shoot it. But there are times where it is the ONLY thing to do. Tonite we had the other example which made me laugh. There used to by the scream option, but this year has worn a lot of that response down. We actually shot and hit a 3 (I believe, way too late) with about 30 seconds left. Down by 7. Cavs inbound. No Raptor within 30 feet. Finally someone goes and gets the man coming up the floor. Then 5 seconds later he fouls him. Took about 10 seconds off the clock. Seriously. Who runs this asylum?

We can all live with a lack of talent. For awhile. You can struggle through poor shooting. Deal with superior talent making inferiors look incompetent. Watch inconsistent play and intensity. But the stupid is so much harder to take. Late in the Cavs game we wanted to foul. They seemed to know that they needed to. Or maybe someone was yelling at them to foul. Their instincts are often truly pathetic. Their often semi-interested approach is just unacceptable.
                              “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

Working...
                              X