If Triano's out Adelmans In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Triano's out Adelmans In

I was just reading on ESPN that the relationship between the Rockets GM and Adelman has grown frosty. I'm not advocating that Triano needs to go, however I do think Adelman would be an upgrade. What do you all think?

D'Antoni. "7 Seconds or Less North."
    “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

As much as I like Triano, I'd be down with Adelman. He has had that Rockets team overachieving for years and has one of the best pedigrees around.
      "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

hateslosing wrote: View Post
        As much as I like Triano, I'd be down with Adelman. He has had that Rockets team overachieving for years and has one of the best pedigrees around.
        You like Triano? Why?

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
          You like Triano? Why?
          Last year when he had a decent lineup he had the Raptors 4th in the east going into the playoffs; then Bosh lost interest. We all knew the Raptors were going to suck this year, so its pretty unfair to blame the losing season on him. He deserves a fair shake with a good lineup.

Comment

bloodyhandedgod wrote: View Post
            D'Antoni. "7 Seconds or Less North."
            I think thats a show best suited for Broadway

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
              Last year when he had a decent lineup he had the Raptors 4th in the east going into the playoffs; then Bosh lost interest. We all knew the Raptors were going to suck this year, so its pretty unfair to blame the losing season on him. He deserves a fair shake with a good lineup.
              That was half a season with a relatively easy schedule. The fact that they completely lost it after the break looks really bad on him.
              Last edited by Apollo; Thu Apr 7, 2011, 12:17 PM. Reason: iphone. :(

Comment

I think we've had this thread before, but yeah, I'm all for Adelman. He's a terrific coach.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

This thread's been done before. If Triano's is out, you can bet that Adelman won't be coming. Look at Colangelo's track record: He doesn't hire re-treaded coaches. He hires internally and usually first time coaches.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                    That was half a easy with a realtively easy schedule.
                    Typing from your iPhone again Apollo? hahah

I wouldn't really say the only reason we did well last year for the first 50 games was an easy schedule.
                    We (Bosh and Bargs especially) were playing really good ball. And if I remember correctly, beating alot of good teams. (Cleveland opening night if memory serves me)

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
                      well said. I bet you no one else is listening. (plus imagine what last year's team would have been like if Bargs knew how to rebound!!!)

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                        Typing from your iPhone again Apollo? hahah

I wouldn't really say the only reason we did well last year for the first 50 games was an easy schedule.
                        We (Bosh and Bargs especially) were playing really good ball. And if I remember correctly, beating alot of good teams. (Cleveland opening night if memory serves me)
                        Yes. The darn thing has humiliated me multiple times now. I can't even repeat some of the things its auto-adjusted my typing to say. LOL

Comment

I can't even count how many times auto-spell has gotten me in hot water.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Yes. The darn thing has humiliated me multiple times now. I can't even repeat some of the things its auto-adjusted my typing to say. LOL
                            MangoKid wrote: View Post
                            I can't even count how many times auto-spell has gotten me in hot water.
                            www.damnyouautocorrect.com
                            Hilarious.

Comment

albertan_10 wrote: View Post
                              well said. I bet you no one else is listening. (plus imagine what last year's team would have been like if Bargs knew how to rebound!!!)
                              If he would be so much better with a decent lineup then why did the 2009-2010 Raps last year sit 27th in the league in points allowed and 30th in defensive rating?

This year's team is 29th and 30th respectively.

The roster became more athletic and younger so why couldn't the coaching staff make the team better?

Comment

Working...
                              X