Jerseys and the like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerseys and the like

Dunno if this is the right forum but where do you guys get your jerseys and stuff from? My wife and I recently had a daughter and I'm looking to get her a little JJ jersey.

The website I used to use, one of those ones that sell off jerseys they get directly from the suppliers, went under.
    @sweatpantsjer

probably not what you're looking for exactly.. but Winners has had a SHITLOAD of raps jerseys (no name, no number) in the last few months

Comment

Yeah definitely not what I'm looking for but good effort
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
        Yeah definitely not what I'm looking for but good effort
        lol.. didn't think so... just thought i'd throw it in there as general jerseys info, for the those cheap mofos out there...

they got jackets too.

Comment

I ain't buyin no jerseys again until they bring the purple dinosaur back! Mark my words you goofs, those will be the hot 'retro' jerseys since the 90's are kinda cool again.

I still wear my Damon Stoudamire jersey with pride. Even if it's a size too small cause I been gaining Molson muscle.
          Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Dunno if this is the right forum but where do you guys get your jerseys and stuff from? My wife and I recently had a daughter and I'm looking to get her a little JJ jersey.

The website I used to use, one of those ones that sell off jerseys they get directly from the suppliers, went under.
            I get mine straight from the far east.. try typing in "cheap raptors jerseys" or "cheap nba jerseys" into google. You'd be surprised at what you could find.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
              I get mine straight from the far east.. try typing in "cheap raptors jerseys" or "cheap nba jerseys" into google. You'd be surprised at what you could find.
              i ordered a few EPL jerseys from the far east... took FOREVER to get delivered, but ya.. can't beat the prices..

and 80% of the time, they're actually good quality

Comment

Or you could go "far east" to Scarborough or up to Pacific Mall. They got bootleg everything.

My recommendation though, just go to Real Sports, save ur gas money and pay the extra 10 bux.

Other than that go on ebay, you can get knockoffs.

Comment

I wouldn't go to Pacific mall for jerseys. They can be quite pricey and it's never good material.

My buddy just bought a Knicks Carmelo jersey and it took 3 weeks to get to him, but he only paid like 35 bucks. And it was the real mccoy - stitched, made by Adidas, everything.

Ebay's the worst, it's just flooded with Bosh and Carter jerseys.

Comment

I don't buy NBA jerseys. Guys switch teams too often and I hate that. NFL or nothing for me. I'm sizing up a Clay Matthews jersey right now.

Comment

Any specific site, mango? That sounds like the spot I used to use.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                        I don't buy NBA jerseys. Guys switch teams too often and I hate that. NFL or nothing for me. I'm sizing up a Clay Matthews jersey right now.
                        Lots of good ones out there. I like the navy and yellow throwbacks, but what would be sweeter would be one with the superbowl patch on it.

Comment

Any specific site, mango? That sounds like the spot I used to use.
                          No real specific site. You gotta go through some sites because a JJ jersey might be tough to find.

Comment

I agree, I'll be ordering up my Dez jersey just after the draft!

Comment

Think of it like you're showing respect to the era when player X played on the team.
                              Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Working...
                              X