Jerseys and the like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ceez wrote: View Post
    Dunno if this is the right forum but where do you guys get your jerseys and stuff from? My wife and I recently had a daughter and I'm looking to get her a little JJ jersey.

The website I used to use, one of those ones that sell off jerseys they get directly from the suppliers, went under.
    http://www.9jersey.com/index.php?gOo=shop.dwt

these guys are really good with wholesale jerseys, ive bought off them 3 times, and the jerseys look the part
    and they only take 7-10 days for delivery

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
      lol.. didn't think so... just thought i'd throw it in there as general jerseys info, for the those cheap mofos out there...

they got jackets too.
      i'm a cheap mofo. thanks for the info
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        I don't buy NBA jerseys. Guys switch teams too often and I hate that. NFL or nothing for me. I'm sizing up a Clay Matthews jersey right now.
        did you hear the news... clay matthews is being traded!!!
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
          Think of it like you're showing respect to the era when player X played on the team.
          I would have far more respect for player x if player x didn't quit on his team and leave the city. I hold a lot of old school philosophies. The NFL stays true to the past far more than the NBA. The change in NBA players' philosophies has not been an improvement and is not helping the league as a whole.

LBF wrote: View Post
          did you hear the news... clay matthews is being traded!!!
          Right. I get it. Hilarious.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            I would have far more respect for player x if player x didn't quit on his team and leave the city. I hold a lot of old school philosophies. The NFL stays true to the past far more than the NBA. The change in NBA players' philosophies has not been an improvement and is not helping the league as a whole.

I hear ya but that doesn't cover trades that are beyond a players control.

I'm kinda weird in that I like to think of jerseys as a fan form of voting. Owners (hopefully) are very aware of jersey sales. If everyone started buying Davis jerseys like mad then you want to keep the fans happy right? Or maybe think like the GM made a trade that you didn't agree with. You buy a (discount) jersey of the player traded as a form of protest and show up on national TV wearing it.

Power to the people.
            Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

There's a local discount sports store in Scarborough that has a shit load of Bosh and Turkoglu jerseys if you're interested.

Comment

The Rawth wrote: View Post
                http://www.9jersey.com/index.php?gOo=shop.dwt

these guys are really good with wholesale jerseys, ive bought off them 3 times, and the jerseys look the part
                and they only take 7-10 days for delivery
                Thanks for this, its like the site I used to use. Sweet.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                X