X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MangoKid
    replied
    Multipaul wrote: View Post
    As that scumbag Leo would say : it's about finishing the season off strong, and with pride.

Believe it or not, these games WILL get analyzed. Which players put up the effort? Try to win despite the record? And, #1, WIN AT HOME FOR THE FANS.

Trust me, business owners dont take anything lightly, not 1 game.

If there is a lockout next year, is this the type of "last memory" you want the fans to have if you own the business and are trying to sell season seats?
    I don't know why you're surprised by us losing to the Cavs. They've been playing good ball as of late. They beat the Heat, something we haven't been able to do this year. Second game of a back to back, when the starters played a heap of minutes in a blow-out loss, I didn't expect this team to come out with jump.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    As that scumbag Leo would say : it's about finishing the season off strong, and with pride.

Believe it or not, these games WILL get analyzed. Which players put up the effort? Try to win despite the record? And, #1, WIN AT HOME FOR THE FANS.

If there is a lockout next year, is this the type of "last memory" you want the fans to have if you own the business and are trying to sell season seats?
    Unfortunately it is now about trying to secure a top 3 pick. The only consolation is whether BC or JT are here next year or not, the worst of it is over - depending on who replaces BC.

Leave a comment:

• Employee
    replied

It sucks man, can't deny that. But do you really put all the blame on JT? I would say some, but this team sucks even with all the injuries last night.

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    replied
    MangoKid wrote: View Post
    Sounding the alarm a bit too late? That was what? Game 78? We knew this team wouldn't be very good this year, so why all of a sudden are people running for the hills?

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    The undertaker picture cracked me up

Leave a comment:

• MangoKid
    replied
    Sounding the alarm a bit too late? That was what? Game 78? We knew this team wouldn't be very good this year, so why all of a sudden are people running for the hills?

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    No.

Because like you said, we were missing alot of our key guys that contribute on a nightly basis.
    Was nothing more than an old fashion ass kicking. They had more talent on the night.

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    started a topic For Whom the Bell Tolls!

For Whom the Bell Tolls!

So if the debacle at MSG was "pathetic", the word to describe last night would be "humiliation".

Without Bargs, Amir, and a 100% Caldy, we were utterly humiliated by the likes of Ryan Hollins, a fat overrated bearded pedo, a 50 yr old Anthony Parker, and ...err... JJ Hickson.

The first quarter saw the Cavs dropping some vintage "showtime" on us, laughing it up, alley oops, uncontested dunks, and a general party-vibe coming from the Cavs bench. Our lame duck defense by Demar, Davis, and Johnson pretty much said: come on in, the basket is right here!

My point is that this loss, out of all, must be considered the final straw. The Raptors, like it or not, are a business. If I was one of the few thousand ppl in attendance last night, I would have thrown up in my draft beer, and possibly re-drank it, then threw up again. If I were a season seat holder, I would be taking my last few home game tickets and rolling something sticky up in them.

I hope when MLSE conducts their year end post-mortem on the team, this game is played on repeat over, and over again for Bryco and JT, with a banner reading failure scrolling across the screen.

Was this loss, of all the losses, the final nail in JT/Bryco's coffin? After this, as a fan, could you really stomach seeing JT coaching us next year?

Working...
X