Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Toronto Raptor fans also Harry Potter fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Employee wrote: View Post
    I wish I could contribute but I got my reputation to think about.
    chick's dig harry potter... it's much easier to stomach than the rest of the crap they're into.

Comment

hateslosing wrote: View Post
      . This is just like the Raptors, disappointing and unsatisfying.
      Funny, the wife usually feels the same about me......

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
        chick's dig harry potter... it's much easier to stomach than the rest of the crap they're into.
        Chicks dig Hairy Pooter

Comment

Beaverboi wrote: View Post
          Funny, the wife usually feels the same about me......
          As soon as I wrote that I wanted to make a bad in bed joke but then I figured someone else would do it. Thank you sir.
          "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Harry Potter is evil and JK Rowling is an agent of the devil and the NWO. God is clear in Scripture that any practice of magic is an abomination to Him.
            There shall not be found among you anyone who …practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. For all who do these things are an abomination to the LORD, and because of these abominations the LORD your God drives them out from before you. You shall be blameless before the LORD your God. For these nations which you will dispossess listened to soothsayers and diviners; but as for you, the LORD your God has not appointed such for you.
            Deut. 18:10-14
            Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

And speaking of evil thoughts, is it wrong to think that Emma Watson is hot. I mean she's 21 now. I feel kind of creepy about it though because she was like 10 when the first movie was shot.
              Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
                And speaking of evil thoughts, is it wrong to think that Emma Watson is hot. I mean she's 21 now. I feel kind of creepy about it though because she was like 10 when the first movie was shot.
                i've fully admitted wanting to hit actresses well before IMDBing them, just to find out they were born in 1994-95

Comment

I miss her long hair.
                  "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

she looks like a lesbian

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
                      she looks like a lesbian
                      No dude, SHE looks like a lesbian

Comment

Harry Potter is evil and JK Rowling is an agent of the devil and the NWO. God is clear in Scripture that any practice of magic is an abomination to Him. Deut. 18:10-14
                        Isn't turning water into wine magic? Also isn't the book of revelations just john the bapist reading the future? Weak sauce Christianity. Weak sauce.

ps. jesus is my homeboy and I got no beef, but the bible, since it was adopted by Rome as the religion of the empire has always been used by those in power to control other people and justify actions that make baby jesus cry.
                        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                          There must be some sort of correlation between the two, what else would explain all the "just trade this guy for that guy" or trade this guy and sign this player as a free agent and we are set" or "get rid of the coach/GM and bring in fill in the blank and we will be better" Those fans must believe in magic, and I an not talking about Johnson, and are hoping for a wand to cure what is affecting this team. They post things like it is so simple to have a championship team, I just don't get the lack of reality...
                          Who is it to say it is a lack of reality when someone posts their trade ideas? This thread of yours is about as real as me suggesting that if the Raptor fans stopped booing former players we would win more games.

When you delve into which idea is more based in reality it makes it look like you think you're superior to the fans that you disagree with. When you are talking sports that is a rather comical position to take.

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                            ps. jesus is my homeboy
                            you're homeboys with my gardener?

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                              Isn't turning water into wine magic? Also isn't the book of revelations just john the bapist reading the future? Weak sauce Christianity. Weak sauce.

ps. jesus is my homeboy and I got no beef, but the bible, since it was adopted by Rome as the religion of the empire has always been used by those in power to control other people and justify actions that make baby jesus cry.
                              K...I don't want to start a religion thread but...

1. Water into wine is a miracle, not magic. Christianity makes a distinction between acts of god (Miracles) and magic (Witchcraft, devil worship).

2. John the Baptist had nothing to do with the book of revelations. John the Apostle wrote it, they are not the same person,one of them baptized Jesus an the other was one of the disciples. This also, again, falls into the miracles category because the visions were sent by God.

3. As with any history book, the bible can not be completely accurate; However, it is generally believed by Christians that the message and stories told in the bible are accurate. Think of it this way, the story of the Greco Persian Wars was passed down for thousands of years with little to no written documentation but we still know the names of all the men who had armies in the war and have basic descriptions of what they did. If info like that can be accurately preserved several thousand years, why do people have sch trouble believing that the bible, arguably the most important book ever written, could have been kept accurate despite politics.

Please do research before insulting something that is very important to some people.

-Churchill

Comment

Working...
                              X