Bayless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bayless

Now do You know why raptors shouldn't draft kyrie Irving and draft a small forward or center because bayless is the future point guard of the raptors

if he's available we gotta take him... i don't put much stock on how he's playing at the end of the season with no pressure to win.. hell i finished last season thinking weems could be a starter.

Comment

No....Hell no. (And I still cringe when I remember seeing comments that Weems was a better prospect than DD last year.)

Comment

Kyrie has a higher ceiling then Bayless. I hope that we can take Kyrie and that Bayless is improving his trade value. Bayless clearly is incapable of coming off the bench based on comparing his bench numbers to that of his starting.

But Bayless could compare somewhat favorably to Knight, so there could be teams looking at making a trade for him.

On a side note, I still think that trading out a combination of Bargnani and Bayless is a pretty good package and could get a decent haul.
        http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

start bayless next year and if we draft kyrie trade jose and kyrie will play backup for bayless until he gets into the flow of things.

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
            start bayless next year and if we draft kyrie trade jose and kyrie will play backup for bayless until he gets into the flow of things.
            why start the inferior point guard? that makes no sense to me. Kyrie will get both training camp and preseason to get going. If neither of those exist because of the lockout then no one else will be up to speed either so let him at it.

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
              It's like saying Washington should have started Kirk Hinrich until John wall gets into the flow. You don't draft the best player in Draft to have him coming off the bench.

Comment

I love that this thread was started after last night's game.. Yes. He played decent and then we lost. HE'S OUR GUY!
                I do like his swagger, and his knack for slashing and scoring can be impressive (and frustrating) but there's no way I'm watching Bayless play while the raptors lose and thinking, "Let's pass on Kyrie."
                The only factor making me consider passing on him is the Canadian in next years draft.. Kabongo? is it? Bringing in a good Canadian would do wonders for the franchise

Comment

Don't you guys know by drafting a sf or c you will have a better starting
                  Line up than drafting kyrie irving and getting worse

Comment

Goog wrote: View Post
                    Don't you guys know by drafting a sf or c you will have a better starting
                    Line up than drafting kyrie irving and getting worse
                    A young center would get abused, no upgrade there, and who knows what a small forward will give us, also, Irving may not make us better in year one was well, your statement of getting worse holds true for all payers.
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

If we are not in a position to draft Kyrie, I think we should trade down. There are guys projected at mid-first round that I like from watching the tournament like Kemba Walker and Kawhi Leonard and Tyler Honeycutt (real good defender, in my opinion). Now that it seems unlikely that Barnes will declare, there is really no player in the top ten that interests me that much.

How available is Rubio nowadays?

Comment

RaptorFan (proud?..) wrote: View Post
                        I love that this thread was started after last night's game.. Yes. He played decent and then we lost. HE'S OUR GUY!
                        I do like his swagger, and his knack for slashing and scoring can be impressive (and frustrating) but there's no way I'm watching Bayless play while the raptors lose and thinking, "Let's pass on Kyrie."
                        The only factor making me consider passing on him is the Canadian in next years draft.. Kabongo? is it? Bringing in a good Canadian would do wonders for the franchise
                        Myck Kabongo.
                        Didn't have the greatest showing at the McDonalds All-American, but he's still the #2 ranked PG in the whole Country.
                        I'd love to take him next year if he comes out after one year at Texas.

Comment

Junior wrote: View Post
                          If we are not in a position to draft Kyrie, I think we should trade down. There are guys projected at mid-first round that I like from watching the tournament like Kemba Walker and Kawhi Leonard and Tyler Honeycutt (real good defender, in my opinion). Now that it seems unlikely that Barnes will declare, there is really no player in the top ten that interests me that much.

How available is Rubio nowadays?
                          what r u tallking? what about derrick williams, valanciunas or kanter? all solid prospects

Comment

WhatWhat wrote: View Post
                            No....Hell no. (And I still cringe when I remember seeing comments that Weems was a better prospect than DD last year.)
                            I hear you but i think this is different. Bayless curve could be like that of Chauncy Billups . . . I think bayless is starting calibre PG he is only 22 - but to pass on Kyrie would be unthinkable... I would draft irving and figure it out later.
                            "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

Jerryd Bayless as a starter is averageing 18 points and 8 assists in 11 games how much more does he have to do to make you think he`s for real?

Comment

Working...
                              X