MIA- Kleiza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIA- Kleiza

Have you guys noticed Kleiza has been MIA forever now? I know he got his surgery, so how come he's not on the bench reppin with everyone else. Hell, Reggie was there last year with his crutches and ugly ass blazers? (and Exco jeans)

soft euro's don't come out to represent

Comment

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
      Look at that picture. He's cool. Looks like a hitman, he ain't soft.

Comment

You can call Kleiza a lot of things, but soft isn't one of them.

And the reason he's not with the team is because he's rehabbing. I think in Florida or Texas, or somewhere like that. Making a guy in the condition Kleiza is in sit on the bench is probably not the best idea, health-wise.
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

come on man.. generalizing a whole group of people is idiotic.. do you think all italians stink of olives and sweat? all polish people are moronic simpletons and stink like boiled potatoes? all dutch people have pot stained finger tips and live in windmills?

Sure MOST of them do.. but there are exceptions.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
            come on man.. generalizing a whole group of people is idiotic.. do you think all italians stink of olives and sweat? all polish people are moronic simpletons and stink like boiled potatoes? all dutch people have pot stained finger tips and live in windmills?

Lmao your comments are always fckin hilarious.

Comment

Kleiza is not soft this guy is manly. Plus he's a lights out 3 point shooter. I still remember this one three he made on a fast break, where he stopped checked his footing to make sure its behind the line and still makes it. Most players when they shoot need to fire in the speed of the game to be able to make the shot. This guy will be crazy off the bench, barbosa+Kleiza is like 40 points off the bench right there.

Comment

Kleiza is probably taking his early vacation to Lithuania to get some quality euro poon. I don't blame the dude, he his a pro athlete and rehabbing , plus do the Raptors really needed his cheerleading right about now, its not like we're in the playoffs.
                If he can come with the preseason skills for next season because he had extra time to relax , thats fine by me.
                NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

[QUOTE=Raptors_;76966]this guy is manly. QUOTE]

oh..

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                    Have you guys noticed Kleiza has been MIA forever now? I know he got his surgery, so how come he's not on the bench reppin with everyone else. Hell, Reggie was there last year with his crutches and ugly ass blazers? (and Exco jeans)

Microfracture surgery itself is relatively minor. It is an outpatient procedure and causes only small discomfort. The harder part is the restrictions that are placed on the patient during the post-operative recovery period. This can be a major challenge for many patients. For optimal re-growth of joint surface, the patients need to be very patient and also extremely cooperative. They usually need to be on crutches for four to six weeks (sometimes longer). Sometimes a brace is needed. This all depends on the size and/or location of the joint surface defect that is being repaired or regenerated. The patients are encouraged to spend approximately 6–8 hours a day on a CPM (Continuous Passive Motion) machine that helps with optimal re-growth of joint surface. Patients usually feel pretty good and think they can avoid these critically important steps, and even start running and jumping (or playing sports) before the internal aspects of the knee, and the joint surface, are ready.
                    Seems to me that on his feet is the last place he should be right now.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      Seems to me that on his feet is the last place he should be right now.
                      Well, he should be in the "on crutches" portion. Like Reg was.

Kleiza's cool man. Look at that pic. He is a friggin assasin. A Lithuanian assasin.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post

I take offense to that! The only way I will get over your hurtful comments are to go home to my spinning-blade home, light a J and mack my 7 foot tall blonde wife. After the lovin, I will put on my wooden slippers.

Racist.

Comment

Well, he should be in the "on crutches" portion. Like Reg was.

Kleiza's cool man. Look at that pic. He is a friggin assasin. A Lithuanian assasin.
                          Their injuries are different as is the healing process. Most people only get one chance with the microfracture. When it goes well you get Amar'e type comebacks (i.e. come back to your full ability) when it goes wrong you get CWebb type comebacks (i.e. never the same).

Keep your feet up, Linas. Hone your sniper assassin skills for the next few months.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            Their injuries are different as is the healing process. Most people only get one chance with the microfracture. When it goes well you get Amar'e type comebacks (i.e. come back to your full ability) when it goes wrong you get CWebb type comebacks (i.e. never the same).

Keep your feet up, Linas. Hone your sniper assassin skills for the next few months.
                            Damn. Guess ur right. Gonna have to look for Linas online playin Call of Duty.

I swear, if I see him playing for Lithuania this summer though, all those NO GARBO! flashbacks will start

Comment

Damn. Guess ur right. Gonna have to look for Linas online playin Call of Duty.

I swear, if I see him playing for Lithuania this summer though, all those NO GARBO! flashbacks will start
                              Yikes no kidding. Don't see it happening if he is supposed to be out until January or so...hey isn't that when the lockout should last until??

Comment

Working...
                              X