X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sad defeat imo
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

its sad for the bucks. They struggled to beat a 8 mans roster team who came off a back to back. Just shows how crappy the bucks are compared to the raptors. Our only problem is defense which we played very well tonight. If bargnani could play that type of defense we'd be a playoff team. Hopefully he was watching the game at home.

Comment

Bayless and DeKobe ran out of gas, ergo we lose. If we had like, a bench we take this easily.

Comment

WhatWhat wrote: View Post
          Bayless and DeKobe ran out of gas, ergo we lose. If we had like, a bench we take this easily.
          all the guys that played tonight(including alabi) need to stay. Barbosa, kleiza and amir can stay too. The rest are shopped for a starting DEFENSIVE center.

Comment

Need is a strong word man. The pieces we should hold on to are Amir, Davis and DeRozan...mostly likely Bayless. Maybe JJ. We should be trying very hard to move Calderon (I wouldn't mind him back if he were a backup, but we overvalue the crap out of him) and Bargnani. Everyone else is expendable.

Comment

if we dont get 1st just draft kanter and throw bargnani in the garbage.

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
                if we dont get 1st just draft kanter and throw bargnani in the garbage.
                Bargnani is talented, and while's he defensively deficient, to just give him away would be criminal.

Comment

the entire 4th quarter

so I was watching this game and every single play, I was asking myself what the hell are these guys doing. I know the season is lost and we are tanking but seriously I want to go to one of their practices to see what these coaches are teaching these young kids. 81 games into the season and this team is still making common sense mistakes.

Example why on earth is bayless making a entry pass from the top of the key to derozan on the strong side, doesn't he see that there are 2 defenders that are less than a step away to collaspe on him in the post! swing it to the weak side or swing it into the corner to make the entry pass there. The even funnier thing was they ran the same play and did the same thing several different times in the quarter. I can't understand why you make that pass, how many times you going to watch them steal the ball and run down to the other end for a easy basket.

When derozan does get the ball why he thinks in his right mind he is going to go through 3 people I don't know, there are some other people on the floor who are actually open.

bayless has no basketball iq whats so ever, I counted it 5 straight times down the court he either turned the ball over doing something stupid like driving into 3 people or made terrible terrible basketball decisions that lead to turn overs.

some of the sets they tried to run were absolutely horrendous why in gods name they want to bring triano back next year is beyond me, is being canadian enough to justify such bad coaching?

Comment

In my opinion that was one of the most impressive games the Raptors played all season as a team. They out played the Bucks and simply ran out of juice because of their lack of reserves. Good game. They're ending the season with dignity.

Comment

seriously?

Comment

The 20 rebound performance by Dorsey was amazing. I really do hope he's around next season.

Comment

I was pretty impressed with the team last night! GREAT EFFORT ALL AROUND!

I've never been a Bayless fan, but I like what he is doing lately. I totally agree with the turnovers and sloppy play. I don't think he has good ball handling skills. It seems like every time he gets pressured, he gets flustered and makes a horrible pass, or just drives to the basket. Jose, is much better with the ball.

The thing I do like is that he is being show cased and might be a decent trading chip to add in a Bargs trade. I really like Bargnani, but it just doesn't seem like he fits in to the teams future. I think he is more suited for the power forward spot, but I like what we have there in Ed and Amir.

Here's what I would like to see, but not sure if it would be possible:

Trade:

Bargnani and Bayless for Stephen Curry. I'm not sure if Golden State would pull the trigger but we could sweeten the pot with next years draft pick. I'm sure there is some configuration we could pitch that would work. The untouchables are De Mar, Ed and this years draft pick

De Mar
                          Curry
                          Ed Davis
                          this years draft pick (hopefully a small forward that can defend and contribute a bit on offence)

This is our core. Add Amir, Barbosa, J.J., Calderon coming off the bench. This is a pretty good team. We just need a centre. (Tyson Chandler is available this summer)

Chandler
                          Davis
                          Draft Pick
                          De Mar
                          Curry

That's a sweet team for the future! All a dream though. Hopefully we have this kind of insight in our front office this summer.

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
                            I was pretty impressed with the team last night! GREAT EFFORT ALL AROUND!

I've never been a Bayless fan, but I like what he is doing lately. I totally agree with the turnovers and sloppy play. I don't think he has good ball handling skills. It seems like every time he gets pressured, he gets flustered and makes a horrible pass, or just drives to the basket. Jose, is much better with the ball.

The thing I do like is that he is being show cased and might be a decent trading chip to add in a Bargs trade. I really like Bargnani, but it just doesn't seem like he fits in to the teams future. I think he is more suited for the power forward spot, but I like what we have there in Ed and Amir.

Here's what I would like to see, but not sure if it would be possible:

Trade:

Bargnani and Bayless for Stephen Curry. I'm not sure if Golden State would pull the trigger but we could sweeten the pot with next years draft pick. I'm sure there is some configuration we could pitch that would work. The untouchables are De Mar, Ed and this years draft pick

De Mar
                            Curry
                            Ed Davis
                            this years draft pick (hopefully a small forward that can defend and contribute a bit on offence)

This is our core. Add Amir, Barbosa, J.J., Calderon coming off the bench. This is a pretty good team. We just need a centre. (Tyson Chandler is available this summer)

Chandler
                            Davis
                            Draft Pick
                            De Mar
                            Curry

That's a sweet team for the future! All a dream though. Hopefully we have this kind of insight in our front office this summer.
                            we're not trading bayless. go ahead trade calderon but bayless is staying.

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
                              we're not trading bayless. go ahead trade calderon but bayless is staying.
                              I think everyone on this team has a price. No one should be safe.

Comment

I would love to trade Calderon, but his contract is not desirable. I think he is more valuable in a reserve role and veteran leadership. I see Calderon's value for this team. I think you forget how much he loves this city and team. He has heart, and I think that is invaluable.

I can do without Bayless. if we are getting a good young point guard instead of him.

Comment

Working...
                                X