Did we miss The Moonwalk Dunk?! Darn.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did we miss The Moonwalk Dunk?! Darn.

I never saw this before! Am seriously wondering what we missed out on!

Michael Jackson Link to Slam Dunk Contest

Michael Jackson may be the difference in this year's NBA Slam Dunk Contest -- TMZ has learned that one of the participants is planning to incorporate a tribute to MJ during one of his dunks.

TMZ spoke with Toronto Raptors star DeMar DeRozan who told us he will definitely be using elements from "Thriller" when he throws down in Dallas on Saturday night.
    http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/11/michae...k-contest-nba/
    Last edited by Joey; Fri Apr 22, 2011, 12:22 PM.

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    I never saw this before! Am seriously wondering what we missed out on!

http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/11/michae...k-contest-nba/
    dude wth kind of websites are u looking at? no offence, but this is a pretty pointless thread

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
      dude wth kind of websites are u looking at? no offence, but this is a pretty pointless thread
      Was lookin for a pic of Demar and the shot of Him and MJ came up. Was curious.

Meh, I'm fine with it being pointless. Mostly just thought it was funny.

Comment

Raptors_ what the hell are you talking about? TMZ is one of the most popular websites on the planet. And yes, I would like to know what we missed out on as well. Nice find Joey.

I can't imagine the blending of Thriller to dunking a basketball. I would love to see that. No, I have to see it. We must make this happen.
        Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

I think this is a sick thread dude. When I seen the title moonwalk dunk I was pretty stoked. Dero could pull this off with some serious style, I'm sure of it; I need to see this.

Comment

What are you talking about? This thread is pretty cool. I was left wondering what dunks he had up his sleeve if he made it thru to the finals. Oh yeah TMZ is awesome. Im guessing you don't know what TMZ is, or you just dont like it. If its your personal opinion thats cool but you came off as a jack ass.
            We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Why wouldn't he have used it this year? In L.A. of all places... Maybe it wasn't that great.

Raptors_, you must be new if you don't know TMZ. No offense.

Comment

wtf is TMZ? i don't pay attention to that garbage sorry.

Comment

I thought it was actually a good find, would've been sweet to see such a dunk.

Not a pointless thread at all, what else is there to talk about? Raptors out of the playoffs, draft lottery is weeks away, the Colangelo/trade Bargnani debate has been beaten to death, this is a fresh change.

PS: Whenever I find a pointless thread, I don't bother reading it

Comment

Tank wrote: View Post
                    I thought it was actually a good find, would've been sweet to see such a dunk.

Not a pointless thread at all, what else is there to talk about? Raptors out of the playoffs, draft lottery is weeks away, the Colangelo/trade Bargnani debate has been beaten to death, this is a fresh change.

PS: Whenever I find a pointless thread, I don't bother reading it
                    I agree, It's nice to change it up and "try" to lighten up the mood.
                    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Why wouldn't he have used it this year? In L.A. of all places... Maybe it wasn't that great.

Raptors_, you must be new if you don't know TMZ. No offense.
                      He certainly kept it for the final round, since he did not make it he couldn't do it.

Comment

Come on guys, this I remember reading this article before last years dunk contest. It's dated February 2010. DeMar made it to the finals in 2010 and didn't use the dunk. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                        X