This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim W. wrote: View Post
    I'm finding it difficult to believe that you compared Kanter to Bargnani, Michael Bradley and Araujo. These are four VASTLY different players. That's like saying you don't want to draft Derrick Williams because Joey Graham sucked.
    i want derrick williams actually
    "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
      stop being racist. this world is made up of so many different races of people so deal with it.
      who is being racist? if you knew me at all then you would know that i strongly support the cause against racism

Comment

what are you guys going to do if we draft kanter and he is a bust like i know he will be? are you guys going to blame it on the gm? colangelo would have been out of a job if he listened to the majority of you fans who have no common sense

Comment

nomore euros on this team! they have no heart!

Comment

knickz wrote: View Post
            no they don't, i only date white females so i don't have a problem with white people, it's just that I am not wasting a lottery pick on some white guy who hasn't proven shit
            None of the guys in the draft have proven a thing. Not one.

Comment

no they don't, i only date white females so i don't have a problem with white people, it's just that I am not wasting a lottery pick on some white guy who hasn't proven shit
              You only date white females? Something wrong with other races?
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

colangelo would have been out of a job if he listened to the majority of you fans who have no common sense
                like u

Comment

what are you guys going to do if we draft kanter and he is a bust like i know he will be? are you guys going to blame it on the gm? colangelo would have been out of a job if he listened to the majority of you fans who have no common sense
                  Derrick Williams could be a bust. Lots of black guys have also been busts, like Kwame Brown, Patrick O'Bryant, Olowakandi, etc, etc. It's racist to say because a guy is white he's most likely going to be a bust. It's also racist to say that Europeans have no heart. Sorry, but it's ignorant and it's just plain wrong.
                  Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                  Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

1) Why did this turn into a thread about racism lol.

2) Enes Kanter is a really good young player. While we're bringing race into it, this "big white guy" destroyed Jered Sullinger (a big black guy) at the World Hoops Summit. He will be a pretty good centre in this league, count on it.

In short: it doesn't matter the colour of your skin as long as you can play!

Comment

Tank wrote: View Post
                      1) Why did this turn into a thread about racism lol.

2) Enes Kanter is a really good young player. While we're bringing race into it, this "big white guy" destroyed Jered Sullinger (a big black guy) at the World Hoops Summit. He will be a pretty good centre in this league, count on it.

In short: it doesn't matter the colour of your skin as long as you can play!
                      very true my friend

Comment

who is being racist? if you knew me at all then you would know that i strongly support the cause against racism
                        your kidding right ? you sound like hitler.

Comment

I watch a lot of basketball through streams. Sometimes these streams have chats attached to them so as you watch the game you can talk about it. Every chat like this ends up in horrible racist talk. I mean everyone. Its really pathetic.

I assumed this was an American thing not a Canadian thing. It sad to see this type of racist crap end up on this forum. Its one thing to joke about racial things, like Heinz57, which is very Canadian and shows you are comfortable with the subject. Its another thing to be racist like Knicks. Dude, what you said is just wrong. I assume you are 16 yrs old and have lots to learn. If not, wow.
                          Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                            You only date white females? Something wrong with other races?
                            i just get along better with white females...love females of all races

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
                              like u
                              lol, my ideas make sense

Comment

if they draft kanter i'm officially done with the raps! i will focus all my energy on the blue jays
                                The be done with the team you racist.

Ill add you to the list of people we dont want as Raptor fans.

The list is as follows:
                                Hitler
                                osama bin laden
                                saddam hussein
                                Mark David Chapman
                                Ted Bundy
                                and KNICKZ .

feel better now you psycho?

why isnt this guy kicked off already these posts are just brutal.
                                whats next no jews allowed? gzzz

Comment

Working...
                                X