This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim W. wrote: View Post
    Derrick Williams could be a bust. Lots of black guys have also been busts, like Kwame Brown, Patrick O'Bryant, Olowakandi, etc, etc. It's racist to say because a guy is white he's most likely going to be a bust. It's also racist to say that Europeans have no heart. Sorry, but it's ignorant and it's just plain wrong.
    i forgot about niklas lidstrom
    "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

Tank wrote: View Post
      1) Why did this turn into a thread about racism lol.

2) Enes Kanter is a really good young player. While we're bringing race into it, this "big white guy" destroyed Jered Sullinger (a big black guy) at the World Hoops Summit. He will be a pretty good centre in this league, count on it.

In short: it doesn't matter the colour of your skin as long as you can play!
      damn right! but i'm not wasting a lottery pick on kanter

Comment

if i came on here and said " no more black dudes on this team, i hate them and they have no heart" what would everyone say then? this is fucked up

Comment

pesterm1 wrote: View Post
          your kidding right ? you sound like hitler.
          how so? i make little comment and now i sound like hitler ***

Comment

your a fucking racist... i dont expect you to admit it that fine but everyone here knows it so you dont have to agree nor do i expect you to agree.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
              I watch a lot of basketball through streams. Sometimes these streams have chats attached to them so as you watch the game you can talk about it. Every chat like this ends up in horrible racist talk. I mean everyone. Its really pathetic.

I assumed this was an American thing not a Canadian thing. It sad to see this type of racist crap end up on this forum. Its one thing to joke about racial things, like Heinz57, which is very Canadian and shows you are comfortable with the subject. Its another thing to be racist like Knicks. Dude, what you said is just wrong. I assume you are 16 yrs old and have lots to learn. If not, wow.
              i'm actually turning 27, racism is the main reason i hardly go on justin.tv like i use to

Comment

i have white friends, i date white girls only, and my son's grandfather is white. WHY are you guys trying to tell me what type of person I am

Comment

your a fucking racist... i dont expect you to admit it that fine but everyone here knows it so you dont have to agree nor do i expect you to agree.
                  only if you knew, but i let you think what you want to think

Comment

if i was such a racist i wouldn't take the time to talk to white people at school and add them to facebook

Comment

if i came on here and said " no more black dudes on this team, i hate them and they have no heart" what would everyone say then? this is fucked up
                      when did i say i hate white guys? stop trying to twist things and make me look like a racist

Comment

i like david lee, marc gasol,nash,andy rautins, jimmer...all i said is i don't want any more soft euros on this team

Comment

i hate the majority of black guys in the nba...they are a bunch of divas who i can't stand

Comment

knickz wrote: View Post
                            i have white friends, i date white girls only, and my son's grandfather is white. WHY are you guys trying to tell me what type of person I am
                            You have admitted making judgements on people based on nothing more than their skin colour. What exactly is NOT racist about that. You don't have to hate a particular race in order to be racist. You said you only date white girls because you get along with them better. That's a racist statement. If you, instead, said that you have only dated white women in the past, because those are who you've gotten along with better, then that just telling what has happened, without judgement. But you're telling us that you only choose white women to date, which is a racist statement.

And to say that European basketball players have no heart is a racist statement, because you are judging an entire people based on what they are, not who they are. That's no better than someone saying that they don't want black people on their team because they don't play smart.

And just for the record, I've met a lot of racists in my lifetime, but I've never once met someone who thought he was a racist.
                            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

The be done with the team you racist.

Ill add you to the list of people we dont want as Raptor fans.

The list is as follows:
                              Hitler
                              osama bin laden
                              saddam hussein
                              Mark David Chapman
                              Ted Bundy
                              and KNICKZ .

feel better now you psycho?

why isnt this guy kicked off already these posts are just brutal.
                              whats next no jews allowed? gzzz
                              kicked off for what? what did i say that was racist? i like jewish ppl btw

Comment

knickz wrote: View Post
                                i like david lee, marc gasol,nash,andy rautins, jimmer...all i said is i don't want any more soft euros on this team
                                No, you said you don't want any more big, white guys. I don't think any of us want a soft player, whether he's European or not. But there's no way that Kanter could ever, ever, ever remotely be described as soft. And you also mentioned Araujo, who's also not soft.
                                Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                                X