X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenalist
    replied
    See if Phil Johnson wants to coach again:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Johnson_(basketball)

Leave a comment:

• MangoKid
    replied
    knickz wrote: View Post
    i heard a guy on fan590 bring up mike brown's name and i kinda liked the idea lol
    I dig Mike Brown. That's a guy I would target.

Leave a comment:

• MangoKid
    replied
    jdot22 wrote: View Post
    Jeff Van Gundy
    I don't think he comes here for cheap, and I don't think he wants to deal with such a young team. He'd want to coach a playoff team.

Leave a comment:

• Maleko
    replied
    knickz wrote: View Post
    being under phil i would think he knows a bit about defense also
    I agree. Not sure why you are responding to me on that, but both Shaw and Cleamons would be worth a shot.

Leave a comment:

• jdot22
    replied
    Jeff Van Gundy

Leave a comment:

• knickz
    replied
    e2thed wrote: View Post
    I wanna see if SVG gets fired in the post season, maybe we can take a stab at him. I hope Orlando gives up on him.
    i have always like him, doubt he would come here tho

Leave a comment:

• e2thed
    replied
    I wanna see if SVG gets fired in the post season, maybe we can take a stab at him. I hope Orlando gives up on him.

Leave a comment:

• knickz
    replied
    Maleko wrote: View Post
    It is possible Adelman goes to LAL, making Shaw/Cleamons available to be reviewed as well. It all comes down to if they want to keep the triangle in play, or go another direction.
    being under phil i would think he knows a bit about defense also

Leave a comment:

• knickz
    replied
    Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    Even if available, I personally prefer a seasoned coach this time. I'm perhaps one of the few that likes Mike Brown. Making Cleveland one of the top defensive teams in the league during his reign was one of my more memorable moments about the guy. It also helps that he was Popovich's assistant in San Antonio. He'll never get hired here though because defense may never be the preferred style of play in Toronto.

i heard a guy on fan590 bring up mike brown's name and i kinda liked the idea lol

Leave a comment:

• knickz
    replied
    Raptors_13 wrote: View Post
    Kobe endorsed him as phil's successor, I doubt he will be leaving L.A
    didn't know that, i refuse to follow up on the nba so i missed that

Leave a comment:

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    Creativity on Offense

ceez wrote: View Post
    Ugh not mike brown he's even less creative on offense than triano
    We don't need creativity on offense. We need intensity on defense.

Leave a comment:

• Maleko
    replied
    It is possible Adelman goes to LAL, making Shaw/Cleamons available to be reviewed as well. It all comes down to if they want to keep the triangle in play, or go another direction.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Jim Cleamons (a long time asst to Jackson) also on the Lakers staff could be a good choice. I think he has been holding out for the Lakers top job which will probably go to Shaw (the players choice).

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    Ugh not mike brown he's even less creative on offense than triano

Leave a comment:

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    Even if available, I personally prefer a seasoned coach this time. I'm perhaps one of the few that likes Mike Brown. Making Cleveland one of the top defensive teams in the league during his reign was one of my more memorable moments about the guy. It also helps that he was Popovich's assistant in San Antonio. He'll never get hired here though because defense may never be the preferred style of play in Toronto.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X