Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Stir The Pot Some More; Rudy Gay Available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    bballnut27 wrote: View Post
    What about denver?
    Gay for Affalo + TPE+ first rounder?
    Good call. Include DEN in the list of teams I had above.

Afflalo would have to be a sign and trade. MEM needed some outside shooting which was one of the reasons why Mayo was re-inserted in to the starting lineup. I could see Gallo + Mosgov + 1st rounder for Gay.

Either way, my point above was I highly, highly doubt TOR is not getting Gay.

Leave a comment:

• bballnut27
    replied
    What about denver?
    Gay for Affalo + TPE+ first rounder?

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    LBF wrote: View Post
    http://www.ohio.com/sports/cavs/1218...medium=twitter

talks of a weak draft, raptors need of a legit sf=rudy gay...?
    The reason to make the trade for MEM would be to save money. Toronto has nothing to offer them financially speaking as both teams are over the cap, meaning salaries must match up within 125% +$100K of each other.

If MEM is going to deal Gay with the premise being financial relief, they'll have to look at teams under the salary cap or CLE with their TPE who can also offer cheap talent or young players on rookie deals. The teams MEM would most likely be looking at would be: LAC, MIN, CLE, SAC, and IND, in my opinion. All have a desparate need on the wing with the exception of IND who have Granger but he isn't getting any younger, healthier, or better.

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    started a topic Let's Stir The Pot Some More; Rudy Gay Available?

Let's Stir The Pot Some More; Rudy Gay Available?

There is belief around the league that injured Memphis Grizzlies forward Rudy Gay could be had in the right deal. Gay, 25, has about $68 million left on his contract for the next four years. The Grizzlies have already given Zach Randolph a monster $71 million extension this spring and Marc Gasol's expiring contract is up next.
    http://www.ohio.com/sports/cavs/1218...medium=twitter

talks of a weak draft, raptors need of a legit sf=rudy gay...?
Working...
X