Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Bayless commercial

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Bayless commercial

    I just noticed this morning a new commercial to me that feature Bayless, looks like seeing as we did not get the #1 and will not be getting out PG of the future Toronto is promoting Bayless as a player going forward.

    If anyone knows how to find and post the commercial please do.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

  • #2
    Whats it for?
    Oh like a Raptors Commercial?

    Either way, makes sense. BC was high on Bayless before, and I can't see Brandon Knight or Kemba Walker being any better. Big fan of Walker though.

    Comment


    • #3
      joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      Whats it for?
      Oh like a Raptors Commercial?


      Either way, makes sense. BC was high on Bayless before, and I can't see Brandon Knight or Kemba Walker being any better. Big fan of Walker though.
      It was on NBATV Canada and just does a brief history of Bayless from High school to NCAA to now repping the "T"
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

      Comment


      • #4
        I do hope the ad is a sign Bayless is not going anywhere.

        I do not agree that Knight is a good choice for the Raptors. They already have a Knight on the team in Jerryd Bayless.

        Bayless college stats:
        http://espn.go.com/nba/player/stats/...jerryd-bayless

        Knight college stats:
        http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/player...playerId=51542

        I do not think Bayless is going anywhere as there is still as much upside in him as there is with Knight or Walker. Bayless might not be the new kid on the block but he still has plenty to prove and a lot of untapped potential.

        Since I brought up Walker as well, here are his college stats:
        http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/player...playerId=41515

        Comment


        • #5
          Matt52 wrote: View Post
          I do hope the ad is a sign Bayless is not going anywhere.

          I do not agree that Knight is a good choice for the Raptors. They already have a Knight on the team in Jerryd Bayless.

          Bayless college stats:
          http://espn.go.com/nba/player/stats/...jerryd-bayless

          Knight college stats:
          http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/player...playerId=51542

          I do not think Bayless is going anywhere as there is still as much upside in him as there is with Knight or Walker. Bayless might not be the new kid on the block but he still has plenty to prove and a lot of untapped potential.

          Since I brought up Walker as well, here are his college stats:
          http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/player...playerId=41515
          Ya IMO Bayless has the potential to be an all star PG in this league.

          Comment


          • #6
            Raptors_ wrote: View Post
            Ya IMO Bayless has the potential to be an all star PG in this league.
            I don't know about all-star, but I believe he has real solid starter potential. He's up against one helluva cast:

            D. Rose
            D. Williams > All-Stars Now
            R. Rondo

            Jrue Holdiay
            Darren Collison
            John Wall > Second tier East Guards
            Chauncey Billups
            (Kyrie Irving?)

            Possibly CP3 in NYC sometime in the near future?

            It's a tough hill to climb, time shall tell.
            The Double Champ is here!
            Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
            Raptors: Larry O'Brien

            Comment


            • #7
              The best Bayless can be is a better version of Stuckey , IMO.
              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

              Comment


              • #8
                e2thed wrote: View Post
                The best Bayless can be is a better version of Stuckey , IMO.
                I finally just figured out WTF your name says! lol, I had been reading it like a moron for the past little while... D'OH!
                The Double Champ is here!
                Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                Comment


                • #9
                  Mack North wrote: View Post
                  I finally just figured out WTF your name says! lol, I had been reading it like a moron for the past little while... D'OH!
                  Hahahaha took me a while too ... but not thaat long.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hey if it took you that long , I gotta wonder what they're smoking in smoke city lol.
                    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      e2thed wrote: View Post
                      Hey if it took you that long , I gotta wonder what they're smoking in smoke city lol.
                      I have no idea what it says, maybe I am too old to figure it out.
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        e2thed wrote: View Post
                        Hey if it took you that long , I gotta wonder what they're smoking in smoke city lol.
                        I was wondering wtf you were talking about your "2th" (tooth?) OK I should stop now... We smokes it all dawg!
                        The Double Champ is here!
                        Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                        Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          WJF wrote: View Post
                          I have no idea what it says, maybe I am too old to figure it out.
                          E to the D, aka short form slang for a name that starts with Ed.
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Got it, I was looking for something way deeper than that.
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              what does WJF mean, is it your initials?
                              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X