Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC's next clean-house move

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BC's next clean-house move

    I think he will make it his priority to trade Calderon, then depending on who he gets in the draft, Bargnani will be the next to go.

  • #2
    ITS GONNA BE CRAZY >.
    (this is why i love being a raptor fan, every single offseason this happens LOL)
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

    Comment


    • #3
      tbihis wrote: View Post
      I think he will make it his priority to trade Calderon, then depending on who he gets in the draft, Bargnani will be the next to go.
      Bargnani has got to be priority to trade. No question.

      Comment


      • #4
        enlightenment wrote: View Post
        ITS GONNA BE CRAZY >.
        (this is why i love being a raptor fan, every single offseason this happens LOL)
        haha gotta agree with you on that..
        We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

        Comment


        • #5
          enlightenment wrote: View Post
          ITS GONNA BE CRAZY >.
          (this is why i love being a raptor fan, every single offseason this happens LOL)
          is that something to really be happy about? how about we have our players play together for more than 1 damn season
          "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

          Comment


          • #6
            knickz wrote: View Post
            is that something to really be happy about? how about we have our players play together for more than 1 damn season
            I Agree with you there.

            Comment


            • #7
              BC is a joke. The next two years will ensure that no one in the NBA touches him with a 50-foot pole. He'll bring in a soft coach, coddle Andrea for two more years, piss off Derozan so he flies south and set-up the next two NBA finals by stocking them with former Raptors. What a joke.

              Comment


              • #8
                listen im the kind of fan that salivates at every trade rumour, dont take away my fun.
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

                Comment


                • #9
                  enlightenment wrote: View Post
                  listen im the kind of fan that salivates at every trade rumour, dont take away my fun.
                  I agree, you gotta take what life gives you. Besides, keeping crappy, talent deprived teams with more holes than a Fox "news" story together makes zero sense.
                  LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                    BC is a joke. The next two years will ensure that no one in the NBA touches him with a 50-foot pole. He'll bring in a soft coach, coddle Andrea for two more years, piss off Derozan so he flies south and set-up the next two NBA finals by stocking them with former Raptors. What a joke.
                    Come on Balls don't be so cynical. People change. Moving Jay was a start. Don't see a soft coach on the horizon. [ hopefully BC doesn't reach into his past and try to make a move for Di'Antoni ] The coddling of Andrea is over. DeRozan if he does become a star will want to stay. The glass is half full.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                      BC is a joke. The next two years will ensure that no one in the NBA touches him with a 50-foot pole. He'll bring in a soft coach, coddle Andrea for two more years, piss off Derozan so he flies south and set-up the next two NBA finals by stocking them with former Raptors. What a joke.
                      I really think BC is smarter than that. I'm sure he knows this is make or break career time for him.
                      Eh follow my TWITTER!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X