• Show
Clear All

• Apollo
    replied
    Welcome to the board jrscorcha.

Leave a comment:

• jrscorcha
    replied
    That the best move they made to keep Colangelo..

Leave a comment:

• Deadallus
    replied
    More people just piling on Colangelo. I heard he also set up the draft in Cleaveland's favour and rigged the election for Obama. What a waste of time this article is.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Who saw bosh get completely blown by by none other than Dirk Nowitzki for the game winner last night?
    I couldn't stop smiling at his failure
    Bosh is demonstrating the way he anchored the Raptors' inside defense.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    dirk is a hell of a player, but yeah that was glorious.

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied
    Who saw bosh get completely blown by by none other than Dirk Nowitzki for the game winner last night?
    I couldn't stop smiling at his failure

Leave a comment:

• heinz57
    replied
    Arsenalist wrote: View Post
    The Heat are where the are despite of Bosh. That money could've been more wisely spent on their wings, I'll go as far as saying that if the Heat don't win the title, Bosh gets traded.
    i read that as "That money could've been more wisely spent on chicken wings"........... and i agreed.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    One can only hope it's that it's to the Bobcats or Pistons.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    also i agree that bosh is gone next season.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    this is absurd

Leave a comment:

• RaptorsFan4Life
    replied
    Bosh has pulled his weight this playoff series, especially when Wade wasn't playing well. If Bosh hadn't had the performance that he had against the Bulls the Heat wouldn't of even been in the finals. On top of that, Bosh had plenty of games before that series. I hate how everyone just ignore the fact that being the #3 option alone will make it hard to be same player, then on top of that he's the #3 option AFTER Lebron and Wade who both have extreme usage. It's extremely hard to be consistent being a #3 option already then add the fact he's playing behind Lebron and Wade and it's pretty easy to see why he doesn't show up game in and game out.

Leave a comment:

• ezz_bee
    replied
    Getting Bosh Bron and Wade together in south beach was a long term plan and I don't see not winning the whole thing on the first go 'round as an impetus to trading Bosh. If they lose this year AND don't win next year then yes, bosh is the odd man out.

ADD: I'm not really factoring in any backlash from the new CBA. Financial considerations could possibly lead to a bosh trade as early as next year, but I STILL doubt it.

Leave a comment:

• Stahmenah_Vybz
    replied
    The Heat are where the are despite of Bosh. That money could've been more wisely spent on their wings, I'll go as far as saying that if the Heat don't win the title, Bosh gets traded.
    I am not a follower of Bosh or never was as he was a me first player in my eyes, but he did pull through when both Wade and James were playing bad in the Bulls series. So in fact, he did help them get to the finals.

Leave a comment:

• ahoang
    replied
    Bold statement Arse.
    He was the 3rd spark when Wade and James were off.
    Provide okay defense [skip the last play night ]

When James/Wade took nights off, Bosh stepped up. I hate that prick, but I'm not going to deny his ability to occasionally carry the team.

Leave a comment:

• Arsenalist
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X