Leave a comment:

• OTFP
    replied
    yawn

go work on your 3

Leave a comment:

• YKR23
    replied
    this league is pretty competitive Nick Young, Javale McGee and Shannaon Brown among others all play in this league to keep in shape

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    pesterm1 wrote: View Post
    guys its drew league... he is there to have a good time , stay in shape and play for the love of the game. Demar probably trys a few moves there that he cant pull off in the NBA. demar practices alot in the gym where the real practicing is done. The guys having fun doin what he loves, stop complaining... the guys in the NBA are people not fucking robots.
    This. Only on a Raptors forum could you post some footage of a guy playing in a harmless spring league for fun and get a bunch of negative comments about scrubs, etc. Rather, he should be working 24 hours a day on his jumper. Meanwhile, 90% of the posters criticising him for this would be whining and moaning about how life isn't fair if their boss/teacher needed them to stay for an extra hour after their shift/class.

Leave a comment:

• Brasky
    replied
    There are quite a few NBA and Euro league professionals who play in this league, not to mention former vets. Since he's got to be spending much of the week doing skills/strength training and recovering anyway, by all means go dominate once a week in a decently competitive league.

Leave a comment:

• black angus
    replied
    zzzzz.... DD playing in a high school gym with 500 people watching... I hope this isn't foreshadowing

Leave a comment:

• Beaverboi
    replied
    MyMomLovesMe wrote: View Post
    Not complaining, nice to see him get shots up.... as for making highlight reels of this sort of scrimmage, I think its funny.
    True. The guys an NBA starter. He should be killin pretty much every league he plays in. I would like to see his highlight reel playing in my men's rec league. Although if he dunked on me I would probably elbow him in the groin at least once...

Leave a comment:

• MyMomLovesMe
    replied
    Not complaining, nice to see him get shots up.... as for making highlight reels of this sort of scrimmage, I think its funny.

Leave a comment:

• pesterm1
    replied
    guys its drew league... he is there to have a good time , stay in shape and play for the love of the game. Demar probably trys a few moves there that he cant pull off in the NBA. demar practices alot in the gym where the real practicing is done. The guys having fun doin what he loves, stop complaining... the guys in the NBA are people not fucking robots.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    tucas wrote: View Post
    just because it didnt show him taking 3's doesn't mean he didnt attempt any also i'm sure he has been working on it over the course of the post season the drew league just started also did you hear who was playing trevor ariza? paul pierce? ya ok there cuz there scrubs
    you named like 2-3 NBA players out of a whole bunch of scrubs, not to mention this is more like a typical pick up game then a real basketball team.

Its safe to say that if they showed a highlight video of Demar scoring (including a few simple mid range shooting) that a) he either didn't attempt 3's or B) he did but he missed them all which weren't obviously shown.

I am sure Demar does work on his threes, but the knock against him is whether he can hit them in a game on a consistent enough basis to be considered an outside threat. The fact that they didn't show him make any three's in a competitive basketball game, shows that he wasn't comfortable nailing them.

Leave a comment:

• MyMomLovesMe
    replied
    Looking at the clip, the defence looks horrible. No one is challenging anything at all.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    I think Odom plays in it too

Leave a comment:

• tucas
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Typical Demar stuff playing against scrubs.

Didn't he say he was going to practice his 3 pointer?!
    just because it didnt show him taking 3's doesn't mean he didnt attempt any also i'm sure he has been working on it over the course of the post season the drew league just started also did you hear who was playing trevor ariza? paul pierce? ya ok there cuz there scrubs

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Typical Demar stuff playing against scrubs.

Didn't he say he was going to practice his 3 pointer?!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X