Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HW:Ingramreporting MIN wants DeMar; Litel #2/Flynn for #5/DD (post #81 for Litel)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Derozan? hahahaha in your dreams Minnesota. DeRozan has a tremendous amount of potential why would we trade such a young athletic SG for a #2 that might end up being a bust. I'd stick with the 5th pick and grab kemba(or knight if he's there)

Comment

• Donnie Brasco wrote: View Post

PS. The one thing I do like about the original trade I proposed, would be the hilarity of seeing Bargnani (who I am certain will be thrilled to be traded to the coldest city in the NBA lol.
      Actually Minnesota is statistically the coldest as are Milwaukee Chicago and this past year NY Boston Detroit CLE heck even DEN had way worse snow storms. Toronto is moderated because it is between two of the great lakes...
      "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

• I can't see them moving DeRozen for anything close to this deal.

It wont happen #2 is a trap pick because Williams is sort of the consensus guy but most GM's just get a weird/tweener vibe about him.

Could be Tyrus Thomas all over again.

I seriously doubt the Raps will trade DeRozen unless some other team over paid big. Flynns stock has plummeted. They will move Bargs - but hanging on to Calderon for another year is not the end of the world.

Comment

• charlz wrote: View Post
          Actually Minnesota is statistically the coldest as are Milwaukee Chicago and this past year NY Boston Detroit CLE heck even DEN had way worse snow storms. Toronto is moderated because it is between two of the great lakes...
          It's been a while since I lived there, but has ANOTHER great lake popped up around Toronto? I could have sworn they were just bordering the one!
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Maybe he has a pool in the back
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• well technically we are in the mass of land in between Lake Huron, Erie, and Ontario.
              Weather wise those lakes do a lot to change our climate
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Obviously completely bs rumor.

colangelo would become public enemy #1

Comment

• phez wrote: View Post
                  Obviously completely bs rumor.

colangelo would become public enemy #1
                  See Ceez' thread quoting Colangelo - no truth to it, discussion over about DD. http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...clears-the-air

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                    well technically we are in the mass of land in between Lake Huron, Erie, and Ontario.
                    Weather wise those lakes do a lot to change our climate
                    Thank goodness someone other than me passed grade 5 geography.

Comment

Thank goodness someone other than me passed grade 5 geography.
                      Maybe it's grade 5 English you didn't pass, then. You could also say that Toronto is in between two oceans, then: the Atlantic and Pacific. Generally, when you say something is in between two things, it's a little closer than a three hour drive.
                      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Tim W. wrote: View Post
                        Maybe it's grade 5 English you didn't pass, then. You could also say that Toronto is in between two oceans, then: the Atlantic and Pacific. Generally, when you say something is in between two things, it's a little closer than a three hour drive.
                        While you are cracking wise with your smarmy retorts on my post you are only making your self look stupid.

The entire piece of land that lies between Huron Erie and Ontario is regulated by the lakes. This is a hoops discussion go research it.

Comment

I can't see them moving DeRozen for anything close to this deal.

It wont happen #2 is a trap pick because Williams is sort of the consensus guy but most GM's just get a weird/tweener vibe about him.

Could be Tyrus Thomas all over again.

I seriously doubt the Raps will trade DeRozen unless some other team over paid big. Flynns stock has plummeted. They will move Bargs - but hanging on to Calderon for another year is not the end of the world.
                          Most scouts are pretty high on Williams...
                          The closest thing to thomas in this draft is thompson, Williams is closer to beasley..
                          But to me, I would like to see Williams to be a bit more humble if the raps were to draft him, but most scouts are pretty high on him, saying that hes got the athleticism to play the SF and strong enough to play PF.

Comment

While you are cracking wise with your smarmy retorts on my post you are only making your self look stupid.

The entire piece of land that lies between Huron Erie and Ontario is regulated by the lakes. This is a hoops discussion go research it.
                            One would not normally describe Toronto as lying between two Great Lakes. That was my point. You're the one who brought out the 5th grade thing.

And if you want to be precise, North America's entire weather system is regulated both by the Pacific and the Atlantic.
                            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                            X