No announcement yet.

2012 Draft Thursday, June 28th: Raptors select Terence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas staying in this one! Great game so far.

Comment

• Holy smokes. Kansas by 3 now?! This game has been a BLAST to watch.

Comment

• Haha Thomas Robinson. Great interview at the end of the game.

"I'll be ready."

Comment

• I love the idea of drafting Robinson if he's available, but it would require a significant change to the core of this team (moving Bargnani), and I don't think that is part of BC's plan of hitting the ground running next season. If Robinson plays well against Kentucky and the length of that front court (NBA size players) it might be enough to convince GM's that have doubts about his size being enough to succeed in the NBA. Really important game for Robinson.

Comment

• Didn't see the end (don't get me started) of the Kansas game but T-Rob looked awful. He'd defer when he should've taken it or take really ill advised, awful shots. Bad game for him. Should be awesome watching him and Davis go at it.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I don't really believe in one game having a impact on someone's stock, but it should for Sullinger. Wow that was bad. Put someone on him that's taller (not hard!) and he's pretty ineffective.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• MKG's box score reads like he didn't do much but to all that saw the game it was a real microcosm on why he's so awesome. Dude was picking up silly fouls but when the game mattered most he put the team on his back and just straight delivered. I was really impressed. Love him.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• The more NCAA basketball I've watched the more obvious to me is that Anthony Davis is indeed "the prize." After him there is quite a drop off in talent. It's the depth of this draft which is better than usual so that teams drafting at the end of the lottery will have a chance at a player almost as good as the second or third pick.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                    The more NCAA basketball I've watched the more obvious to me is that Anthony Davis is indeed "the prize." After him there is quite a drop off in talent. It's the depth of this draft which is better than usual so that teams drafting at the end of the lottery will have a chance at a player almost as good as the second or third pick.
                    Impressive game last night. I was surprised that they didn't seem to run a lot of sets that had him getting the ball. I only saw maybe three that were obvious plays. Maybe I was just not watching.

Comment

• Anthony Davis is so fun to watch. Loved Gilchrist's intensity, even though he sat with foul trouble he came in and did a good job. I loved Marquis Teague's intensity and run right out of the gate. I think Teague will be a good pro.

If only Terrence Jones wasn't a tweener......... >
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                        Didn't see the end (don't get me started) of the Kansas game but T-Rob looked awful. He'd defer when he should've taken it or take really ill advised, awful shots. Bad game for him. Should be awesome watching him and Davis go at it.
                        I feel like at the beginning of the game he missed couple easy baskets that he usually makes(early butterflies, its the final four). In the second half he put the team on his back. He actually was too strong and quick for anybody on the court. He also showed some pretty good foot work. Can't wait for Monday's game top two PF's going at it. Should be good.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Teague has the obvious skills and speed but my god the turnovers. Read he turned it over on 25% of possessions. Thats insane.

Also I don't see Jones as a tweener at all, he's a big 3 playing 4 in college.
                          Last edited by ceez; Sun Apr 1, 2012, 03:42 PM.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                            Teague has the obvious skills and speed but my god the turnovers. Read he turned it over on 25% of possessions. Thats insane.

Also I don't see Jones as a tweener at all, he's a big 3 playing 4 in college.
                            I agree. He has an nba body and agile enough I think to play the NBA 3. He'll get selected around 10-12 area probably.

Comment

• Maybe it's just me, but I like Siva better than Teague. Both are fast, but Siva can be a great improviser on offense.

Comment

• Siva's alright I guess. Second round prospect at best.
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X