Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KingMaxwell47
    replied
    If BC has one more pick that disagrees I'm gonna be very upset and do nothing about it!

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Yeah, Acy could make BOTH Davis and Amir expandable. I actually like this pick better than Ross at 8.

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    Acy has no shooting ability and Ross is under 200lbs. good luck playing SF with that size.

Leave a comment:

• torch19
    replied
    I like Acy too, but Miller was right there. I can't complain because he will give it every night.

Looks like Harden, plays like Faried. Why not

Leave a comment:

• MangoKid
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    i guess jj really pissed off casey this year. thats 2 small forwards selected by us tonight.
    2 small forwards? I'm pretty sure Acy is a power forward.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    saints91 wrote: View Post
    What? Neither are SF's
    i think ross has the size to play 3. and i think acy could be a good rebounding 3 more than a undersized 4

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    I LOVE the Acy pick. I fell in love with that guys game last year after watching Baylor games, mainly to see PJ3 and QM.
    Acy ended up being my favourite after seeing how he carried that team with his heart.

Acy will end up being Caseys favourite PF out of Amir and Ed. Watch. haha

Leave a comment:

• CalgaryRapsFan
    replied
    saints91 wrote: View Post
    I trust you Colangelo, but you are testing me!
    I have been a strong supporter of BC, but this draft is testing me as well. I hope he has something big up his sleeve. Quincy Acy seems like a clone/backup for either Zach Randolph or Elton Brand, for conspiracy theorists out there... hardworking, rebounding and defensively speaking anyway

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    i guess jj really pissed off casey this year. thats 2 small forwards selected by us tonight.
    What? Neither are SF's

Leave a comment:

• RaptorsFan4Life
    replied
    Acy is Reggie Evans with slightly better O (it's not nonexistant). IDK why we picked him over quincy miller though...

Leave a comment:

• MangoKid
    replied
    The pick of Ross and now the pick of Acy cements that I will not be forking any of my hard earned money to attend Raptors games this season. We're tanking for next season, boys!

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    Did we need another PF? There was a SF with tremendous upside for the position of the pick.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    FWIW, DraftExpress did have Acy to the Raps.

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    I trust you Colangelo, but you are testing me!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X