2012 Draft Thursday, June 28th: Raptors select Terence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bendit wrote: View Post
    Didn't Lamb have a really good U19 tournament in Latvia last year (when JV did good?)
    Here are his stats from that tourney:
    http://latvia2011.fiba.com/pages/eng...//profile.html

He made the All Tournament team - but JV really stole the show.

Comment

• What's the general view on Rivers around here? I know he had some issues finishing in traffic early in the year at Duke but he turned that around in the second part of the season. The thing for me is that he can seemingly get into the lane at will and, with some beter decision-making once he gets there, could be a very effective creator and finisher at the NBA level. The jumper isn't fantastic but it's solid. Defensively, I'm not concerned because of who the coach is.

Anyway, I don't know much about college ball and only saw him play a few times but isn't a dynamic, creative ball-handler who can score in isolation and pick and roll exactly what the Raps need? Why so little talk about him?

Comment

• I flip flop on Rivers. He's definitely a guy that can create his own shot and handle the ball, but he's a little short and I dunno if he'll be able to do what he does in college vs the pros. It'll all depend on how he does when they have him practice against random NBA players I guess.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I'd be more excited about Austin Croshere than Austin Rivers :|

Comment

• Just listen to a interview with Dwayne Casey on the Cybulski Show on TSN Radio. He didn't say but, made difinetely seem like if they didn't get iton the top 3 that they would trade the pick for a veteran player.

If you have raptor.com you'll able to find it, cause they retweeted it. You can follow me @Chr1st1anL and I'll retweet it
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• sigh
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Trading after 3 for a veteran

ceez wrote: View Post
                sigh
                I'm not sure that we wouldn't be better served by drafting.

Lillard sounds good. Barnes, P. Jones.etc.

How come I haven't heard of Dion Waiters until today. ESPN mock lottery draft has the Raps taking him at 8th.

Nice read about him on Draftexpress; http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Dion-Waiters-5738/

Could be the steal of the draft.

Comment

• Lamb or Lillard. Don't trade the pick.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-mock-draft/2012/

updated to reflect lottery

Comment

• Anybody on Rivers? Just wondering. But I'm on the Lambwagon as of now.
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• I would be okay with Lamb, PJ3 or moving up a spot or two to grab Barnes. The could be some movement in between picks 5-10 there isn;t any clear cut plays to go at any spot...yet

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                          Anybody on Rivers? Just wondering. But I'm on the Lambwagon as of now.
                          I like that.

I am Lambing it as well unless BC draft PJ3.

Me, personally, I'd never take PJ3 in a million years but if BC takes him, sign me up.

I'd like to think that makes me a believer in his drafting abilities but it could also mean I am a biased fanboy - I'll go with however anyone interprets it.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                            I would be okay with Lamb, PJ3 or moving up a spot or two to grab Barnes. The could be some movement in between picks 5-10 there isn;t any clear cut plays to go at any spot...yet
                            I do not think Barnes, Beal, or MKG get past Washington, Cleveland, or Sacramento.

Drummond ends up in Portland - book it!

Comment

• With the 8th pick in the 2012 NBA Draft, the Toronto Raptors select....

From the Toronto Raptors tweeter feed:

Toronto Raptors ‏@Raptors

Fill in the blank: "With the 8th pick in the 2012 NBA Draft, the #Raptors select _____"
                              *This will be merged with draft thread in a few days*

Comment

• Dion Waiters most likely.
                                -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                                -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Working...
                                X