• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perry Jones III

Comment

• Jeremy Lamb

Comment

• Pj3 or Terrence jones, i could also see Royce white.

Comment

• No wait!

Rudy Gay!

LOL

Comment

• Chad says Dion Waiters

Analysis: The Raptors are filled with a roster of mostly soft jump shooters. What they really need is a tough player who can get to the basket and get his own shot at the end of games. They need a true scorer. DeMar DeRozan might get there someday, but Waiters is there right now. The fact that Waiters can also play some point guard is a bonus. He could go anywhere from No. 6 to No. 15 on draft night.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
              I do not think Barnes, Beal, or MKG get past Washington, Cleveland, or Sacramento.

Drummond ends up in Portland - book it!
              i thought drummond would go to charlotte to pair with biyombo. kemba/drummond/biyombo is a pretty good starting place

Comment

• PJ3, Lamb, or trade

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  Analysis: The Raptors are filled with a roster of mostly soft jump shooters. What they really need is a tough player who can get to the basket and get his own shot at the end of games. They need a true scorer. DeMar DeRozan might get there someday, but Waiters is there right now. The fact that Waiters can also play some point guard is a bonus. He could go anywhere from No. 6 to No. 15 on draft night.
                  right now it's a 3 horse race at the 8 for me. tjones/pjones3/lamb. my preferred choice is tjones. i think that he is going to be a great all around player at the 3.

Comment

• tjones please. but i can really see a trade for gay happening and memphis taking pj3 to replace him.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      i thought drummond would go to charlotte to pair with biyombo. kemba/drummond/biyombo is a pretty good starting place
                      I don't see Biyombo and Drummond working well together.... just my opinion.

Both are offensively challenged and going to struggle most PF's in the league... just my opinion.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        I don't see Biyombo and Drummond working well together.... just my opinion.

Both are offensively challenged and going to struggle most PF's in the league... just my opinion.
                        i see a pair of defensive anchors that can watch the paint very well and should swat balls like tennis players. agree that offensively it won't get it done but that's what kemba is for.

Comment

• Kendall Marshall, no brainer to me.

Comment

i see a pair of defensive anchors that can watch the paint very well and should swat balls like tennis players. agree that offensively it won't get it done but that's what kemba is for.
                            What happens when the other team goes small?

Do you see Drummond or Biyombo being effective guarding a PF like Millsap, Josh Smith, Bargnani, Dirk, etc. to name a few?

Comment

right now it's a 3 horse race at the 8 for me. tjones/pjones3/lamb. my preferred choice is tjones. i think that he is going to be a great all around player at the 3.
                              I think it's between PJ3/Lillard/Waiters
                              I would be happy with all 3
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Didn't see it happening until it was announced that we will be drafting eighth but it became totally clear that PJ3 is the most likely choice. That's if they keep the pick. I like the post from Miekenstien. Draft PJ3 and trade him for Gay.
                                I am happy with tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X