2012 Draft Thursday, June 28th: Raptors select Terence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saints91 wrote: View Post
    Ya, I don't think it's Colangelo's style to close all of his options. Sounds like a Blazer thing, with the lack of management they have.
    That is exactly his style, reeks of the Amare Staudemire draft pick. Not saying he did this, but he has done it before and I am willing to be he would do it again.

Comment

Ya, I don't think it's Colangelo's style to close all of his options. Sounds like a Blazer thing, with the lack of management they have.
      CNOTE wrote: View Post
      That is exactly his style, reeks of the Amare Staudemire draft pick. Not saying he did this, but he has done it before and I am willing to be he would do it again.

i can't see him making a promise to a kid when he is actively shopping the pick. the agent would also know what's happening behind the scenes and wouldn't allow his client to close doors like that.
      Last edited by Miekenstien; Thu Jun 7, 2012, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• Tesla wrote: View Post
        Stefanski just confirmed that we're not going to be drafting a 5. Not saying much but any information is good for the next 21 days.
        If Drummond drops, I have a hard time believing that they'll pass on him.

Comment

• I think it's Phoenix. Blazers are in big need of a PG and perhaps a big man. Waiters is neither. Plus the Blazers are paying Matthews 6 million a season.

On the other hand, Phoenix is in desperate need of some scoring punch. Enter Waiters.

Comment

• I guess were just have to wait to see who he workouts for. I heard are workouts could start as soon as Monday and they are planing on bring in about 25 prospect in.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Via TWitter.com:

Steve Kyler ‏@stevekylerNBA

Raptors President Bryan Colangelo -- "we did not guarntee anything to anybody" when. Asked about Dion Waiters

Comment

• I'm glad it wasn't us. That just sounds ridiculous to guarantee this early. I hope it's someone drafting before us.

Comment

I'm glad it wasn't us. That just sounds ridiculous to guarantee this early. I hope it's someone drafting before us.
                  Personally, I do not believe a word coming out of BC's mouth. Not that I think he gave a promise to Waiters, but, even if he did would he actually own up to it? Nope.

Comment

• true, but he usually keeps his cards closer to his chest.

Comment

true, but he usually keeps his cards closer to his chest.
                      That is true, too.

Ever since the Tyson Chandler fiasco.

This Gay-hype from the media is unreal though the last day or two. I do not think this was leaked from Toronto's end - but that is just opinion.

Comment

• ok with all the info coming out I think that it would be a good idea if we made that trade for the hornets 10th pick took on ariza contract and drafted harkless or ross at 8 and dion walters at 10. that would cover all bases. then amnesty keiza

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          Via TWitter.com:
                          That was quick. Thank god it wasn't us.

Comment

• Jonathan Givony ‏@DraftExpress
                            Other guys getting good reviews from NBA people at the Combine today: Damian Lillard (big time), Royce White, Jeff Taylor, Terrence Ross.
                            Every where I check, I'm hearing about Damian Lillard making a huge impression today.

NBA Guru ‏@NBAGuru
                            Damian Lillard has a low release point on his jump shot, but puts great rotation on the ball. Just nailed about 18 of 20 jumpers.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• He's going to have to get that low release point fixed up or else it's gonna give him problems at the next level. His shot might be more prone to being blocked.

Comment

• I think I'm the only one digging on Royce White.

Comment

Working...
                                X