Comment

• i dont think we pick waiters. One of Lillard or Barnes will fall

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        i dont think we pick waiters. One of Lillard or Barnes will fall
        I think that Waiters is a head of Lillard on the Raptors board
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Aran Smith: We're hearing Bryan Colangelo and the Raptors are leaning towards Austin Rivers over Dion Waiters at 8. Twitter
          I believe last year at this time the rumour was Vesely or Biyombo.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            I think that Waiters is a head of Lillard on the Raptors board
            nah he's a smokescreen. I doubt that we pick him when we have other glaring needs like SF and PG

Comment

• "Best workout since Kevin Durant"

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Rivers over Waiters would make me vomit
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                  Rivers over Waiters would make me vomit
                  People might have said something similar to this in regards to Gay and Morrison. Its tough to know what's gonna happen and these mocks are always wrong. Its why they're sports writers instead of retired sports writers.

Comment

• "Damian, how much stock are you putting into this Portland stuff. People are saying that you had a[n] unbelievable workout there, maybe the best workout since Kevin Durant. Can you tell us a little bit about that workout and your thoughts on being drafted by Portland maybe?"

"Yeah, that workout went extremely well. I made a lot of shots...you know I did hear that they were saying it was the best since Kevin Durant, but, you know, they didn't draft Kevin Durant. They passed on him, so I don't put too much stock in it at all. I just try to focus on what I can control."

Awesome answer. Great interview.

Comment

• Lillard rules pretty hard
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• There's talk of Houston dangling Lowry for a lower pick. I think it would be wicked if Toronto trade the 8th and Ed, or some other young piece or asset (additional protected pics) for Lowry and the 16th. I'm not sure if Harkless would still be around at 16th but that would be huge!

Jonas/????/Amir
                        Bargs/Amir/J.J.
                        Harkless/J.J./Kleiza
                        DeMar/?????/Forbes
                        Lowry/Calderon/????

That's a move to hit the ground running. Calderon would be a good trading chip (although I love the guy). Maybe we could move down from 16 by trading Calderon. It would give us tona of money to chase Batum.
                        Last edited by saints91; Wed Jun 27, 2012, 09:31 PM.

Comment

• The best fit would be Austin Rivers because Raptors are looking for a shooter and I dont see Waiters being that guy.

Comment

• Raptors should take lilliard if he's available. If they do trade calderon for a pick deeper in the draft. There are some solid players down the draft especially guys like, sullinger,PJ3, etc. Bayless is a great back up point guard. If lilliard is taken, next best chioce would be rivers in my opinion. He is an amazing offensive player, can create his own shot just like Waiters but can shoot the ball better than waiters. Rivers would fill the need for a shooter and a guy that can get points.

Comment

• Waiters jumped up to 6th on David Aldridge's big board. He seems to be rising everywhere

Comment

• raptors4ever wrote: View Post
                                The best fit would be Austin Rivers because Raptors are looking for a shooter and I dont see Waiters being that guy.
                                I wouldn't consider Austin Rivers a shooter by any stretch. Rivers shot 36.5 %3FG ON 4.7 attempts per game. Dion shot 36.3 %3FG on 3.1 attempts per game.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X